Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Xencelabs driver for drawing tablets crashes with spacedesk server 1.0.35

正在查看 9 个帖子:1-8 (共 8 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    andy
    参与者

Xencelabs windows driver for drawing tablets crashes as soon as android client device is connected to the server
    https://www.xencelabs.com/support/download-drivers/
    I’m running sever 1.0.35 on Windows 11 64 bit with latest updates
    Latest client on Android 11.
    It used to work earlier.
    The problem has been at least since server 1.0.34.
    This means that Xencelabs tablets can’t be used with SpaceDesk until the problem is fixed.
    Would be great to have it fixed.
    Thanks

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @andy,

Is it a blue screen (BSOD) crash on your primary machine?
    If yes, please send us the diagnostic logs via spacedesk Driver Console app -> Diagnostics -> Save All Information.
    Please also include the most recent *.dmp files (up to 3 files if available) located in C:\Windows\Minidump folder, then save it on the same diagnostic folder.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then send the *.zip file to this email address – AndroidApp@spacedesk.ph.

andy
    参与者

No the Xencelabs driver software just terminates. The Xencelabs application window (see attachment) just disappears when I connect an android client; the Xencelabs driver has terminated.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Marcel
    管理员

You said “It used to work earlier”. How much earlier was that?
    Earlier than October 2021 when spacedesk Android client started supporting multitouch?
    Earlier than March 2021 when spacedesk Android client started to support pressure sensitive stylus pen?

andy
    参与者

The first time I noticed any problems were with version 1.0.34.
    Anders

andy
    参与者

After doing some test the problems occur all the way back to version 1.0.12 that’s the earliest version I had downloaded.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Could you please send us the spacedesk diagnostic logs during Xencelabs driver crash.
    – open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – Diagnostic Collection ON
    – connect a viewer app to reproduce the Xencelabs driver crash
    – Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – Save All Information
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

andy
    参与者

I can’t reproduce the problem. I completely uninstalled and reinstalled both applications and updated the android client with the latest version that just came out. I now have SpaceDesk server 1.0.35 running and everything appears fine. I used to get a BEX crash for the Xencelabs driver application, see attachment, but for the first time in weeks that didn’t happen now. I have attached an image of the Xencelabds driver application’s program folder as well with files. It uses some sort of QT interface toolkit. Just curious if you have any ideas of what might have caused the crashes.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    andy
    参与者

OK, XenceLabs updated their driver today and one fix in that driver (see attached image) was an application crash when too many displays were connected. So that must be the issue. Nothing to do with SpaceDesk–case closed!

• 该回复由andy 于 2年、 7月前 修正。
    附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
正在查看 9 个帖子:1-8 (共 8 个帖子)
  • 话题“Xencelabs driver for drawing tablets crashes with spacedesk server 1.0.35”已关闭,不接受新回复。