Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions When multiple iOS devices are connected via USB at the same time, only one devic

• 该话题包含 10个回复,3 人参与,最后由aswq1254 更新于 5月前
正在查看 11 个帖子:1-10 (共 10 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    aswq1254
    参与者

Hello
    Thank you for allowing iOS devices to support USB connections.
    But I found that after I turned on both my secondary screens.
    Only one of the USB-connected iPhones will display normally, and the others cannot be connected.
    If I only open the main screen, even 3 mobile phones can connect normally.

Main screen: DVI connection
    Secondary screen: DisplayPort connection
    spacedesk DRIVER Console: 2.1.08
    App version: 1.75 (1.76 will crash)

In addition, I have another situation
    iPhone 5s iOS 9.3.3 no matter what connection method is used.
    It will exit without warning and the APP will be closed by itself.
    I have cleared all content on my phone and reset it, but this problem cannot be solved.
    iPhone 6s and other new models of mobile phones have not experienced self-exit.

ivan1884
    参与者

hello, how did you get ver. 1.75 on your iDevice ? the only version which can be downloaded from AppStore is 1.76
    can you please provide the link to ver 1.75 ? maybe this can fix my problem because Im having issues with 1.76 too

aswq1254
    参与者

Version 1.75 is for other phones that haven’t been updated yet.
    I can’t download the old version without jb.
    I saw the 1.77 update today. But it still crashes.

Hi @aswq1254,
    it seems like you are using an old spacedesk Driver. We are now at v2.1.09
    Could you please try to update your spacedesk Windows Driver and try connecting multiple usb ios connections again?
    please make sure to uninstall the old driver first before installing the new one from our website.

If the issue persists, please send us the Diagnostic logs of this Issue using spacedesk Driver v2.1.09.
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – reproduce the Issues.
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button (if a message box appears, just click No to proceed)
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

For the self-exit issue, what is your display mode when the issue occurs? is it extend or duplicate?

aswq1254
    参与者

Hello, because 1.76 and 1.77 cannot be started.
    So I don’t dare to update my computer to 2.1.09 rashly at the moment.
    I will try to update to the latest version when the ios version can run normally.

Hi @aswq1254,
    It is recommended to always stay up to date when using the spacedesk Windows Driver as an updated driver often comes with major/minor bug fixes as well as new feature updates.

As for the iOS viewer app..
    We have released a new spacedesk iOS viewer v1.78 in the Appstore, which contains the potential fix for the crash issue.
    Please update your viewer and try it. let us know if it fixes the issues for you.
    Looking forward to your feedback!

aswq1254
    参与者

Hello, I updated to the latest version and still encounter errors. Here I provide the file. I hope it is correct.

(I don’t speak English. All text is based on translation. Please forgive me if there are any errors)

aswq1254
    参与者

iPhone5s 9.3.3
    iPhone6s 10.2
    iPhone7 13.7
    iPhone13mini 15.0
    DVI connection using main film
    Second screen uses DisplayPort connection
    OS Win10 22H2
    spacedesk DRIVER Console:v2.1.09
    iOS viewer v1.78

If the second screen is on
    When these phones are all connected via USB at the same time
    iPhone5s won’t display

If the second screen is not turned on
    Only the first device connected via USB will be displayed

In addition, when using debug mode, the USB connection will be unable to connect.
    All wifi modes work normally

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    aswq1254
    参与者

This is the second part of split compression

• 该回复由aswq1254 于 5月、 2周前 修正。
    • 该回复由aswq1254 于 5月、 2周前 修正。
    附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。

Hi @aswq1254,
    Thank you very much for providing the required files. however, the zipped files you sent can’t be fully extracted because of missing files. You could try uploading ALL files via cloud-sharing storage e.g. google drive or dropbox then just send the link here.

also, one of your clients is showing a ‘detached’ status.
    you could try opening the Windows Display Settings on your primary machine and click the detached/greyed out client then just attach it by selecting extend.
    You can also refer to our CONFIGURATION AND SETTINGS
    -> Windows Driver (Primary Machine) -> Desktop Extension or Desktop Duplication (mirror) Settings in Display Control Panel chapter in our manual –
    https://manual.spacedesk.net/DesktopExtensionorDesktopDuplica.html

aswq1254
    参与者

Hello
    I’ve been using it completely normally lately.
    I currently cannot reproduce the previous error condition.
    If the problem is found again later, I will find a way to retrieve the log file for you.
    Thank you very much for your assistance.

正在查看 11 个帖子:1-10 (共 10 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。