Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions View on the tablet to see Powerpoint Presenter View

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    STO
    参与者

Hi, I am able to connect between the laptop and the tablet via spacedesk.
    I run Ms PowerPoint and I can see the slide on the tablet.
    I am just wondering whether or not it is possible to use spacedesk and see the Presenter View of the PowerPoint instead of the main slide.

So the user able to see the PP Presenter View with his notes on the tablet.

If possible, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

spacedesk Renz
    管理员

Hi @sto,

You should be able to do that by specifying which monitor you will use to present your presentation under Powerpoint’s Slide Show menu. Thanks.

STO
    参与者

Hi, oh I understand that one.
    Sorry, I clarify again.

I want to use spacedesk on the tablet to pickup/show PowerPoint presenter view but I want to show on the projector screen the PowerPoint slides.

Hence, I’m just wondering if possible or settings in spacedesk to pick pp presenter view.

Note: I use extend display from a laptop so I’m guessing it is not possible because it will display to both tablet and projector the same pp slides.

spacedesk Nicole
    管理员

Hi @sto,

could this article from Microsoft be what you are looking for? It might help with your setup:
    “Start the presentation and see your notes in Presenter view”
    (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/start-the-presentation-and-see-your-notes-in-presenter-view-4de90e28-487e-435c-9401-eb49a3801257)

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。