Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Version 1075 disconnects & reconnects often

正在查看 8 个帖子:1-7 (共 7 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    lwerman
    参与者

The latest version 1.0.75 is a constant problem. It disconnects & reconnects every few minutes. I uninstalled it & reinstalled v1.0.73 & the issue went away.
    It does this upon only launching, without any apps on the 2nd display.

Windows 11 Pro build 22621.2283, using wired ethernet via dock
    2nd display is a Samsung A7 tablet, using Wi-Fi.

St.Destiny
    参与者

How’d you get the older version?

lwerman
    参与者

I’ve been using Spacedesk for about 3 years. Every time I use the update feature, the new install file downloads into the Public Downloads folder, not the d/l folder under my user account. For me, that sort of keeps them out of sight, as I have 4 older versions to pick from. I’d probably have more if I hadn’t replaced my laptop last November.
    I just uninstalled the 1075 & ran the 1073 file right from the Public d/l folder.

Hi @lwerman,

Could you please go back to the latest spacedesk version 1.0.75 and send us the Diagnostic logs of this Issue?
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer and reproduce the disconnecting issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button (if a message box appears, just click No to proceed)
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

lwerman
    参与者

OK, I reinstalled 1075 & it seems to be working perfect. Not a single reconnect notification or observable glitch in about 3 hours. I didn’t mention this in my original post as I was saving it for a follow-up, but when 1075 was having issues, I would also sometimes see a message from spacedesk complaining about poor connectivity. It would sometimes popup onscreen & disappear. I had no idea what the issue could be.

My laptop is wired thru a Thunderbolt 4 dock, the tablet is just above it on Wi-Fi 5GHz & the router both are connected to is less than 1 meter to the side. I tried using other apps on the tablet & they seemed fine as a test.

I will keep an eye on the situation, advise & submit the diagnostics if the issue arises again.
    If I can be of any assistance, please let me know. While all is well I’m going to turn off the diags for now.

Thanx…..Len

royuze
    参与者

lwerman,
    please can you write me for this situtation. This is very important to me.
    poyrazuluba@gmail.com

lwerman
    参与者

royuze,

I don’t have anything to add to this. Problem still gone & I’m now using v2.1.16.

Hi @lwerman,
    We are glad that it is now working on your side. incase of network loss, you can
    set the ‘Connection loss Delay’ in the spacedesk Console to -1. This will not unplug your secondary machine and will resume its connection when the network returns.

Hi @royuze,
    Could you tell us what issue are you experiencing? is it the same with Iwerman? could you please provide information about it?

正在查看 8 个帖子:1-7 (共 7 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。