Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Unsupported feature on server-side

正在查看 30 个帖子:1-29 (共 29 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    Xavier0207
    参与者

Hi, I was able to use my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite S-Pen yesterday. However, the feature can not be and it prompts up the msg.

Unsupported feature on server-side
    You cannot use the stylus feature with your current Windows-PC spacedesk Driver.

Thereafter, I have download and install the latest version of spacedesk v1.0.7. However, the issue remains unresolved. Please help.

Xavier0207
    参与者

Is anyone having the same issue?

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Thanks for the info.
    We are currently looking into it. It seems like a bug on our latest spacedesk Android viewer app.
    The fix for this issue will be available in the next version of android viewer app.

Viviane
    参与者

I experienced exactly the same issue. Downgrading to a previous, working driver version (1.05) haven’t solved.

Viviane
    参与者

Neither pen nor touch input are working.

Ricky Yang
    参与者

Has this problem been solved yet?

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    Viviane
    参与者

Nope! No pen, no touch input. But I haven’t got that popup message anymore. The secondary display connects and mouse input works, but the Spacedesk window in the primary machine shows “No remote connection”.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    Xavier0207
    参与者

Thanks for the swift update on the viewer. Problem resolved.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @viviane and @ricky-yang,
    Did you try the most recent spacedesk Android Viewer v0.9.74 app from Google Play Store?

Viviane
    参与者

Yes, I did. Everything is up to date.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @viviane,
    Ok thanks for the info.
    So pen and touch input are still not working?
    ..and there’s no display connected but remote mouse is working? so it’s connected but black screen only?

Viviane
    参与者

The second screen connects properly and the mouse input also works, but not the touch, neither the pen. However, the spacedesk Driver window in the primary machine (Win 10) shows “No remote connection”, and nothing happens when I try to change the “Settings” to, for instance, OFF. I receive a popup message “Dou you really want to disable…”, I choose “Yes”, but nothing changes. The tablet is connected through wi-fi hotspot, and everything is updated (NVIDIA driver 471.41)
    NoPenNoTouch.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @viviane,
    Could you please run services.msc on your primary machine, find spacedeskService ,right-click restart it then try again to reconnect the spacedesk viewer app.

Viviane
    参与者

It worked, but the pen is now too laggy. Moreover, I had a death blue screen. It is still too unstable. I’m going to uninstall everything and waiting for a further version. Thank you for the assistance.

deanhardt
    参与者

I’m still experiencing this problem and would like to pursue it. I’m running the viewer on a Samsung S7+.
    my Windows machine is using Beta Version 1.0.7
    Android is using v0.9.73

I’ve rebooted and I’ve explicitly run services.msc and restarted the spacedesk service. Still to no avail.

Viviane
    参与者

I was using the last Android version, v0.9.74, but the problems persisted. For now I’m only using the Tab S7’s native screen duplication feature.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @viviane,
    We are currently fixing it on server side.
    We will let you know as soon as we have new version for you to test.

As for the BSOD (blue screen of death), when did it exactly happened?
    Could you please send us the following for further analysis:
    – run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save All Information”, save the output file (dxdiag.txt)
    – most recent dump file (*.dmp) of your BSOD with spacedesk which is located in C:\Windows\minidump folder.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @deanhardt,
    Please try the most recent spacedesk Android Viewer app 0.9.74.

Viviane
    参与者

Here are the requested files, but please note that I had completely uninstalled the driver.

• 该回复由Viviane 于 2年、 11月前 修正。
    附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    Viviane
    参与者

I’m not able to upload the *.dmp file as requested.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @viviane,
    Thanks for sending the dxdiag files.
    Please save the dump files in one folder, then right-click Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

By the way, when did the BSOD (blue screen of death) exactly happened?

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @viviane,
    Please try our most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.8 available on our website https://forum.spacedesk.net.
    Then let us know your feedback.

Viviane
    参与者

The zipped file. The BSOD occurred when I tried to change Settings in the driver window (primary machine).

• 该回复由Viviane 于 2年、 11月前 修正。
    Viviane
    参与者

The zipped file exceeds the allowed size.

Viviane
    参与者

It works, but the pen is laggy. After installing the driver the Win10 starting Menu stopped working. I had to reboot the computer.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @viviane,

The BSOD occurred when I tried to change Settings in the driver window (primary machine).

Is it in the display settings window? Or spacedesk server menu settings?
    Can you specify which settings exactly are you trying to change?

After installing the driver the Win10 starting Menu stopped working. I had to reboot the computer.

Is it consistently happening? Or only after installation?
    It seems like a window explorer is crashing or hanging.. To verify, when it happens again please open the task manager then find the Windows Explorer, right-click -> Restart it. Then try again to click/open the Windows start button.

Viviane
    参与者

<<< Is it in the display settings window? Or spacedesk server menu settings?
    Can you specify which settings exactly are you trying to change?

It was the menu Settings: I tried to turn the driver OFF, then it crashed.

<<<< Then try again to click/open the Windows start button.

Problem apparently solved, but pen still too laggy, even with the lowest quality settings all over.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @viviane,
    I assume your spacedesk is connected over WiFi network, is that correct?
    Routers can cause lags and latency. Bypassing them always improves performance. Configure Windows PC or Android device as WiFi Access Point (Hotspot) and connect to it before connecting spacedesk.
    USB Tethering achieves the same result.
    Please check the chapter “Performance Tuning” in the instruction manual: https://spacedesk.net/user-manual

By the way, does the BSOD upon settings OFF still happening on latest spacedesk version 1.0.8?

Viviane
    参与者

So far the BSOD hasn’t occurred anymore. Regarding the connection, I’ve been using only the WiFi Access Point (Hotspot) since I installed Spacedesk for the first time.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @viviane,
    Thanks for the feedback.

Currently the only option to improve performance is by eliminating the router.
    If your Android tablet supports USB tethering, you can also try that with spacedesk.

If it did not help, then you’ll probably have to wait for our next performance improvement feature.
    spacedesk will offer h264 hardware encoding very soon.

正在查看 30 个帖子:1-29 (共 29 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。