Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Unable to connect to the Windows PC (server) using the spacedesk HTML5 viewer

正在查看 12 个帖子:1-11 (共 11 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    mamesuke
    参与者

Server PC: Windows 11 Enterprise
    ⇒Spacedesk Driver:v2.1.23
    Client PC: Mac OS Monterey ver 12.7.6

In the above environment, I want to use the spacedesk HTML5 VIEWER on the Client PC to view the screen of the Server PC.
    However, starting last week, the connection suddenly stopped working, and I am unsure of the cause.
    Could you provide some advice?
    The network address specified in the HTML5 VIEWER was correct. When I try to connect,
    the error message ‘Could not connect. Connection Timeout. Make sure your Server-IP is correct.’ appears.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Renz
    管理员

Hi @mamesuke,

Can you try saving the HTML5 Viewer on your viewer machine then see if works on your end? For additional details, you may refer to the User Manual under the section Run on any Machine in HTML5 Web browser. Thank you!

• 该回复由spacedesk Renz 于 2天、 13小时前 修正。原因: Added email notification
    franco
    参与者

Good Morning,
    same issue hier, MacOS Ventura 13.6.9 connect to Windows 10 Pro ( Spacedesk Version 2.1.23)
    No access . If i run html 5 on Windows Desktop, same did not connect.
    🙁
    any advice ?
    thx
    Franco

spacedesk Renz
    管理员

Hi @franco,

Can you try the solution I suggested to @mamesuke?

Thank you!

franco
    参与者

Hi Mamesuke, as i wrote, did the HTMl5 on the Windows maschine where the Spacedesk is installed. Sorry to say no luck ……
    thx
    franco

mamesuke
    参与者

Thank you.
    I tried the method from the link, but the issue wasn’t resolved.
    The error message has now changed to ‘Could not connect. Could not create WebSocket.’
    The Client PC’s name still doesn’t appear on the Local Area Network.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Renz
    管理员

Hi @mamesuke,

Which browser did you use? Can you try the solution I gave earlier with either Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome? Thank you.

mamesuke
    参与者

Thank you.
    Since the Client PC is a Mac, I used Google Chrome to try the solution you suggested earlier, but it didn’t resolve the issue.
    The version of Google Chrome is up to date.

franco
    参与者

@maesuke
    just for information:
    the IOS Client from the Ipad has in my case no Problem to connect to the Windows Spacedesk Server ( works fine) .From Android with Chrom on Tablet, HTML5 cant connet.

spacedesk Renz
    管理员

Hi @mamesuke,

Sorry, can I ask you to try again in Google Chrome by doing the following: click on the three dot menu on the top right side of the browser, select “Cast, save, and share” then click on “Save page as…”

If you still encounter an error, please post it on your next reply. As to the first error you encountered, we are currently looking into it and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

mamesuke
    参与者

After trying the method you suggested, I was able to display the Server PC’s screen on the Client PC using the HTML5 Viewer.
    Thank you! The issue is resolved.

franco
    参与者

Servus, what was the Solution you had done ? still here with the same issue ?
    thx
    franco

正在查看 12 个帖子:1-11 (共 11 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。