Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions This software is a Hot Smokin’ Weapon!

正在查看 2 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    jharris1993
    参与者

Greetings!

My issue:
    While using MSFS 2020, the “glass cockpit” instruments, (the “glass screens”), are too small for me to see on my monitor, making aircraft with them impossible to fly.

Further issue:
    Though it is possible to buy external instrument displays, (and many people have bought them to build impressive cockpits!), the cost is prohibitive for me, being retired and on a relatively modest income.

Several users recommended various solutions, among them being Spacedesk.

After trying several, I found Spacedesk to be exactly what I needed. I could take a couple of older, (and hence obsolete), Android tablets, put Spacedesk on them, and Voila! – I have the expanded display capability I need. (See attached screen shot)

Ref: The forum article describing my setup
    https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/post-your-cockpit-pictures-here/125306/1587

I really appreciate the ability to use Spacedesk without onerous licensing fees, (though I would not mind being able to buy them a couple of beers and a pizza or two), and what questions I have had, (the software virtually runs itself with minimal configuration), were answered promptly and courteously.

Perhaps there will be the occasional issue that pops up, but I am confident that Datronicsoft and their user community will be able to handle things as they have done before.

Thanks again for a wonderful piece of software!

Jim.

• 该话题由jharris1993 于 1年、 5月前 修正。原因:Add link to MSFS topic
    • 该话题由jharris1993 于 1年、 5月前 修正。
    附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @jharris1993,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.
    We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying our software and that it’s meeting your needs.
    In case you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

正在查看 2 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。