Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions tentando instalar o servidor em minha maquina

正在查看 8 个帖子:1-7 (共 7 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    filipekinder
    参与者

Tinha o spacedesk já instalado, mas tive o hd corrompido, agora quando tento desinstalar o mesmo e reinstalar aparece a seguinte mensagem, a conta especificada já existe e assim não consigo concluir.

I already had spacedesk installed, but my hard drive was corrupted, now when I try to uninstall and reinstall it, the following message appears, the specified account already exists and so I can’t complete it.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @filipekinder,

Can you please download the Microsoft Troubleshooter program here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed-cca7d1b6-65a9-3d98-426b-e9f927e1eb4d

Run the “MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta.diagcab”, select Installing.
    After that, please try again with the spacedesk driver installer.

filipekinder
    参与者

hi @spacedesk Lea
    could not uninstall using program

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @filipekinder,
    For further analysis, could you please send us the following:
    – run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save all information” and send us the output file
    – spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
    – setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF

Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

filipekinder
    参与者
    filipekinder
    参与者

aqui

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @filipekinder,
    Thanks for sending the requested logs.
    Based on the logs, you still have an old spacedesk Driver v1035 installed in your machine and it’s failing to uninstall.
    Do you still have this old v1035 msi installer?
    If no, please download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/06narztjwk5ipow/spacedesk_driver_Win_10_64_v1035_BETA.msi?dl=0
    Use this installer to try to uninstall the old spacedesk version on your machine.

filipekinder
    参与者

It worked, thank you very much!

正在查看 8 个帖子:1-7 (共 7 个帖子)
  • 话题“tentando instalar o servidor em minha maquina”已关闭,不接受新回复。