Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Stylus Tilt Support

正在查看 7 个帖子:1-6 (共 6 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    Typhoon
    参与者

I am using an android tablet with a stylus for my paintings connected to a PC via Spacedesk. Tilt support is crucial for me but I have realized it is not supported with Spacedesk. Is it a planned future or should I start looking for alternatives, I am really happy with spacedesk and would love if I could make it work within it.

Hi @typhoon,
    Thank you very much for your input. we will investigate this matter and will get back to you as soon as possible.
    On the other hand, could you tell us what stylus pen and app/software are you using?

Typhoon
    参与者

I am on a Samsung Tab S8 device with the stylus came with the device. I have tried tilt across many software and its unresponsive. I have used a website designed to test stylus input values from browser (I dont have the link at the moment) and realized tilt values doesnt change at all when using spacedesk. For comparison I decided to test this in another app called SuperDisplay which apparently supported tilt.

fael097
    参与者

So tilt doesn’t work?

I’m on ipad 10th gen with apple pencil 1st gen and pressure works fine on pc and photoshop, but tilt doesn’t. I even downloaded Krita for testing the pencil, and it doesn’t register any tilt.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @fael097,
    Unfortunately, Stylus tilt feature will not be supported in Android.
    Tilt functionality is only available in the SDK of every Android Pen manufacturer.
    And we do not want to include various SDK in our Android Viewer app.

As for the iOS Viewer, tilt functionality with Apple Pencil will be implemented soon.

fael097
    参与者

Thanks for replying! These are actually good news for me, as I’m on iPad with Apple Pencil!

Any ideas how soon? are we talking a couple weeks, a couple months, a year?

• 该回复由fael097 于 1月、 4周前 修正。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

As of now, no estimated date of availability for this feature.

正在查看 7 个帖子:1-6 (共 6 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。