Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions spacedesk_driver_Win_10_64_v1060_BETA Install Fail

正在查看 5 个帖子:1-4 (共 4 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    lobodelcaribe
    参与者

Hello. Please see the thread related to the same issue for spacedesk_driver_Win_10_64_v1057_BETA.

What is the product code of this new release? It could be useful to have the product code of each version. That could at leas allow to try to remove orphan entries using Microsoft Troubleshooter.

Thanks

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @lobodelcaribe,
    Product code for v1057 is available in Troubleshooting Uninstall chapter of the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/#item_517

sarafoster
    参与者

Product codes are unique identifiers that are assigned to software products during the installation process. They are used by the Windows Installer service to manage the installation, repair, and removal of the software. Each version of a software product typically has its own product code.

If you are experiencing issues with orphaned entries in the Windows Installer database, you can try using Microsoft’s troubleshooter tool to detect and fix installation problems. The tool can be downloaded from the Microsoft support website and is designed to help resolve common issues with the Windows Installer service.

Keep in mind that modifying the Windows Installer database can be risky, and it’s always a good idea to back up your system before making any changes. If you are unsure about how to proceed, you may want to seek assistance from a qualified IT professional.

[link removed]

lobodelcaribe
    参与者

Thank you Lea. I did not communicate correctly. The product code I am looking for is for v1.060.

Thank you Sara. I am with you 100%. Backing up is always advisable, even more so when working with beta software. Yes, because of the unique product code of each new spacedesk installation, none of the ones available in the documentation corresponds to V1.060, which is the one I am looking for to totally remove from my machine. It is better than trying to go raw into the Windows register, as I did once.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @lobodelcaribe,
    We just updated the Troubleshooting Uninstall chapter of the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/#item_517
    Product code for v1060 msi is now available, please check.

正在查看 5 个帖子:1-4 (共 4 个帖子)
  • 话题“spacedesk_driver_Win_10_64_v1060_BETA Install Fail”已关闭,不接受新回复。