Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions spacedesk VIEWER Pro price

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    frank_scoop
    参与者

Hello,
    I would like to know approximately how much the spacedesk viewer pro will cost once it is released ?
    Also, can you confirm only one client viewer per server will be possible in the free version ?
    Many thanks for a great piece of software !
    François

spacedesk Marcel
    管理员

Nothing is final yet. Current plans are: Probably only one free spacedesk Viewer can be connected to spacedesk Server. Additional simultaneously connected viewers need to be paid by in-app-purchases. Prices could probably range between €10 and €20 per viewer but we cannot confirm anything yet.

donaldstevens
    参与者

The app is great, works on old and new devices. However, its settings are not very intuitive, and the best settings for performance are not the default. I suffered the 30 Hz refresh rate for long before I noticed the option to use my tablet’s native refresh rate. 30 Hz vs 60 Hz is a night-day difference. There is still a little lag with the 60 Hz RR, but much more acceptable than the one with 30 Hz. Browse your computer’s AND tablet app’s settings thoroughly for best use. Too bad no USB support.

donaldstevens
    参与者

This program is JUST what I was looking for! Because of your software, I am able to livestream my gaming sessions without having to spend an arm and a leg on the resources. Absolutely amazing job guys. It did seem that no matter what I did, there was a sound issue – however I just used a different app to pass the sound to my device as needed… it’d be nice to only have to run yours, but hey.. it is what it is… I’m thankful for spacedesk! [ link removed by administrator ]

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 话题“spacedesk VIEWER Pro price”已关闭,不接受新回复。