Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions SpaceDesk suddenly not compatible

正在查看 5 个帖子:1-4 (共 4 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    noddy
    参与者

I use Spacedesk with an iPad 2nd Generation with a Windows 11 PC. All of a sudden, my app stopped working properly today. I deleted the app to reinstall it. However, when I went to reinstall the app, the App Store said that Spacedesk isn’t compatible with my iPad. How can I fix this problem?

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @noddy,

Where is this “not compatible” message showing up? Is it in the iOS Viewer app?
    Can you maybe send us the screenshot of this error message?
    Can you please also tell us the info of your iPad device (e.g. model, iOS version)?

noddy
    参与者

It’s showing the error message in the App Store.
    The iPad is a 2nd Generation iPad; iOS version 9.3.5. I can’t update it any further since the model has been discontinued by Apple.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    juss1972
    参与者

I have the exact same problem. Appstore said it needed the app updating. I wouldn’t update so I deleted it to make a fresh install and I got the incompatible message

spacedesk David
    参与者

Hello All,
    Apple officially does not support iOS version 9.x/10.x as Deployment Target anymore since the latest Xcode IDE update.
    Source: https://developer.apple.com/support/xcode/
    All the other apps in the Apple App Store have also lost their compatibility to iOS 9.x/10.x since the latest updates.
    Therefore we cannot support these iOS versions anymore.

正在查看 5 个帖子:1-4 (共 4 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。