Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions SPACEDESK ERROR 2-5 , DISCONNECTED

正在查看 12 个帖子:1-11 (共 11 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    jade
    参与者

Can anyone please help me urgently!! I have installed spacedesk driver but its not working
    it shows disconnected by server error , error code 2-5 error infor 0-5.

i have uninsatlled the splashtop driver and the app itself. i also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the spacedesk driver, but the problem still persist

my primary device is Lenovo Ideapad 330
    and my second monitor is Huawei Matepad t8 and ive also tried it in Huawei Nova 5t

ill attach the dx diag file here. Please please help me

• 该话题由jade 于 2年、 8月前 修正。
    附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    jade
    参与者

Nevermind i restarted and rebooted my laptop and task manager, it’s oki now

jade
    参与者

Now it shows error 2-5-6 please help me

jade
    参与者

Please help, the program keeps failing and its showing error 2-5-6

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @jade,
    Could you please try to update your AMD graphics driver?
    You can download the latest driver from their website https://www.amd.com/en/support.

If problem still persist, please download the spacedesk diagnostic script here, then extract it.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8h5llgi8c2ig3g/2021_spacedeskDiagnosticTool.zip?dl=0

Inside you will find spacedeskDiagnosticTool.cmd, just right-click it then run as administrator.
    This script will start a debug view app to capture spacedesk debug traces.
    On step 5 it will prompt you to reproduce the issue (by connecting the viewer app and wait for the issue to happen), make sure to do this before pressing any key to continue.
    After the script is done, a folder will be created on the same folder as the script file which contains various log files that we need for analysis.
    Please right-click it -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

madmagpiekorge
    参与者

Hello, logs to errors in downloads

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @madmagpiekorge,
    Thanks for sending your diagnostic logs.
    The current spacedesk on your primary machine has expired.
    Please update your spacedesk Driver to latest version 1.0.18 which you can download on our website https://forum.spacedesk.net.

madmagpiekorge
    参与者

Good afternoon, after your clarification, I updated the server on windows, the tablet connected without problems, but after a certain time of 5-10 minutes, the tablet turns off on its own with an error 2-5-6, information 0-5-8. after restarting the tablet, the work can be restored. before restarting the tablet, it stops seeing the server. specifying the server manually does not give a result

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @madmagpiekorge,
    Thanks for the feedback.

Are you using the updated spacedesk Android Viewer app from Google Playstore?
    Latest version is v0.9.84.

What is the current Quality/Performance settings (e.g. Encoding color depth/Rendering color depth) of viewer app?
    Are you connecting over the wifi network (that goes through the router)? Is your network stable/reliable?

Can you please try to enabled the auto-connect option in the viewer app settings and check if it will help?

Ryerye619
    参与者

Hi please help. error logs.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @ryerye619,
    I moved your first post in a new topic, please refer to this thread https://forum.spacedesk.netforums/topic/error-2-5-disconnected/

madmagpiekorge
    参与者

Good afternoon, at the moment, malfunctions are observed at the time of processor loading. As soon as the CPU load decreases, the operation is restored to normal mode. Is it possible to affect the stability of the operation by setting an increased priority of the service of your application

正在查看 12 个帖子:1-11 (共 11 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。