Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Spacedesk Desktop App shutting off my Android mobile camera

• 该话题包含 2个回复,2 人参与,最后由Axl12 更新于 6月前
正在查看 3 个帖子:1-2 (共 2 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    Axl12
    参与者

Hi,

I use spacedesk with a Android tablet via USB with a Windows 11 PC.
    On the same PC I have connected 2 Android Mobile phones that are used as cameras with the OBS app.
    Until last week that worked flawlessly.

But now suddenly while streaming my 2 mobile phone cameras stop working and I get a pop-up message on the mobile screen saying: “USB (spacedesk) Keine installierten Apps für dieses USB-Zubehör.”

Spacedesk is not installed on this mobile phones and I don’t need it no this phones.

Spacedesk from my PC seems to get a grip of my mobile phones and shuts off the OBS app.

I would be very happy if this can be solved. Thanks for your help.

Best
    Alex

Hi @axl12,
    yes, you are right. If USB Android option is switched ON in spacedesk Driver Console, then spacedesk Primary Machine grabs ALL USB connections to Android mobile devices. This is necessary to support multiple spacedesk Android Viewers over USB.

To run different Android applications over USB (e.g. file transfer etc.) you need to switch OFF the USB Android option in spacedesk Driver Console. You cannot run them simultaneously with spacedesk.

The only possible workaround is USB Tethering for connecting spacedesk Android Viewer. Then you can use other Android USB connections for different purposes simultaneously. Please check instruction manual for details about USB Tethering.

Axl12
    参与者

Hi,
    thanks for your reply!

I activated USB Tethering (RNDIS) in developer mode. I switched off USB Android Option in Spacedesk driver console.
    But now my tablet won’t connect.

Maybe I should look for another solution.

Thanks
    Best
    Alex

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-2 (共 2 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。