Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions spacedesk client 0.0.23.0 crashes since installation of server 1.0.40

正在查看 2 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    el_viejo
    参与者

after updating my main machine (windows 10) coming from spacedesk server 1.0.39 updating to latest 1.0.40 i notice frequent crashes of my spacedesk client (windows 10, spacedesk client 0.0.23.0 installed from ms store). this mainly happens when the main machine is locked for a while or in the moment the machine gets unlocked.

• 该话题由el_viejo 于 2年、 4月前 修正。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @el_viejo,

For further analysis, could you please send us the error traces of the spacedesk Windows 10 Viewer upon app crash.
    Please follow the steps below:
    – download the DebugView app here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/debugview
    – extract the DebugView.zip and run the DbgView.exe as “Administrator”
    – make sure to check the Capture -> Capture Win32
    – open the spacedesk Windows 10 Viewer app then try to connect and wait for the crash to happen
    – there should be some “SA [xxxx:xxxx]…” traces printed in the DebugView screen, save it and send it to us

Please also monitor the CPU, Memory and Network usage (if it’s high or low) in the task manager right before the crash, then let us know your observation.

正在查看 2 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。