Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Sonarpen makes Right Click Pop up

正在查看 10 个帖子:1-9 (共 9 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    steamer
    参与者

Everything Works Fine, but wehen i try to draw in small areas, the Sonarpen Opens the Right Click menue. The Same is,when i hold the pen at The Same Point. How to disable it?

steamer
    参与者

I am using iPad Air 2 With win 11

Hi @steamer,
    What drawing app are you using?
    Does it happen with other apps?
    We tried reproducing this on our side but were unable to observe the same issue.
    If possible, can you also please send us a short video clip of this issue?

steamer
    参与者

this was on my desktop. in photoshop is the same. and different apps. but not in windows paint.

steamer
    参与者

here is the video example

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。

Hi @steamer,
    Thank you very much for sending the Video Clip.
    Based on the video, it looks like your SonarPen option is not Enabled in the iOS viewer settings.
    Could you please try navigating to settings (Gear icon at the bottom of viewer) > Input Device > click Pen icon at the bottom right) > Click “Configure SonarPen Stylus” > Enable SonarPen.
    then see if the issue is still happening.

steamer
    参与者

its the same. i thing its an ipad setting. just when i hold my finger at one spot its the same problem. i dont know where to set up in my ipad.

Hi @steamer,
    Did you make sure to click “save” after making changes?
    Could you try disabling the touch screen control in the input device settings?

steamer
    参与者

thats it! now it works! thank you very much!

Hi @steamer,
    Glad it worked out for you!
    We will now close this topic. In case you encounter any spacedesk-related issues, just let us know and we’ll be happy to assist you

正在查看 10 个帖子:1-9 (共 9 个帖子)
  • 话题“Sonarpen makes Right Click Pop up”已关闭,不接受新回复。