Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Show only the taskbar

正在查看 5 个帖子:1-4 (共 4 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    chen
    参与者

My computer displays a 4070 graphics card, and the Spacedesk view used on my Android phone was downloaded from Google Play because Amazon has been unable to install it. At this point, when the computer is connected to a display screen and a USB connection is used to connect the phone, the spacedesk view only displays the taskbar, and the rest is black. Even if the display screen is turned off, it cannot be solved. The only way is to unplug the cable on the graphics card.

Hi @chen,
    Does it also happen with wifi connection?
    Could you please check for any incompatible software, just run the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics -> Incompatible Software Products. if there is, please uninstall or disable it and try again with spacedesk

chen
    参与者

I used my phone to turn on a hotspot for my computer, and the screen was now connected to a graphics card, so it looks like the picture below. The computer and mobile versions are both the latest, because a few days ago when I was using them, I found that the page was black and white, so I updated it.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    chen
    参与者

I’ll give it a try

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。

Hi @chen,
    it seems like Nvidia Shadowplay is active on your machine,
    Could you please try to disable or uninstall it? then try again with spacedesk
    also, if the above suggestion did not work, could you try switching to Duplicate mode and see if the issue is still happening?

正在查看 5 个帖子:1-4 (共 4 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。