Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Screen Mirror on Windows 11

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-2 (共 2 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    reddighamburg
    参与者

I’m experiencing an issue with the latest version of Spacedesk under Windows 11.

The issue appears to be windows 11 only, because while I still was on windows 10 all worked fine.

I’m having a setup with 3 physical screens connected whereas “Display 3” is the smallest one with HD resolution 1920×1080.
    I have been using spacedesk during HomeOffice times to mirror my meetings and calls to my Android Tab from this “Display 3” to the spacedesk virtual screen, which is “Display 4” when connected.

Recently, since I updated to windows 11 developer preview, “Display 4” only works as an additional device for extended desktop, but not in mirror mode.
    Whenever I try to mirror “Display 3” to “Display 4”, the only thing that happens is that windows starts the usual 15 seconds countdown asking me if I want to keep the setting.

Nothing is actually getting mirrored from “Display 3” not even during these 15 seconds of preview and also when I confirm to keep the setting, it’s instantly getting reverted into 2 separate screens.

As said, using it as an exteded screen and moving things to that screen works fine, but trying to mirror one of the physical screens fails, while it worked nicely on windows 10.

Is there any advice? Did anyone get mirroring to work on windows 11? Or it it just a bug in the software where I need to be patient and wait for a fix?

Cheers

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @reddighamburg,
    Testing the most recent spacedesk Driver on Windows 11 worked so far on our side.
    Both screen mirroring and extension should work.

Since Windows 11 is not yet officially released, I assume your Windows 11 is still an Insider Preview version.
    And maybe it’s possible that it’s a Windows 11 bug.
    We will keep an eye on this issue and check if we can reproduce it on our side.

By the way, did you already tried our most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.15 on the web https://spacedesk.net?

For further analysis, could you please run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save All Information”, then attach the output file (dxdiag.txt) on your next reply.

reddighamburg
    参与者

Yes, you are right that it’s an insider preview.

Latest experiments I did with the 1.0.14 which was the latest available by the time of writing.
    I’m happy to check out 1.0.15 as well now and give a feedback afterwards.

Cheers

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-2 (共 2 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。