Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Samsung tab S6 – secondary viewer not working

正在查看 12 个帖子:1-11 (共 11 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    MPL
    参与者

Hi,

I used my Samsung tab as a white board for videoconferencing on Zoom. To do so, I used the app Samsung Notes. Unfortunately it doesn’t work anymore. I can only use my tab as a third screen but not share an app open on the tab. The tab screen remains blue.

Could you please help?

Kind regards

• 该话题由MPL 于 2年、 10月前 修正。
    • 该话题由MPL 于 2年、 10月前 修正。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @mpl,
    Can you please send a screenshot of this issue?
    For further analysis, could you also please send us the following info:
    Primary Machine
    – operating system (Windows 8.1/10)?
    – graphics adapter (AMD/Intel/Nvidia)
    – network connection type (wired/wireless/USB tethering/WiFi Direct)

Secondary Machine
    – Viewer type (Android/iOS/Windows/HTML5)
    – network connection type (wired/wireless/USB tethering/WiFi Direct)

MPL
    参与者

Hi Lea,

Thank you for your quick response.

Primary Machine
    – OS: windows 10
    – graphics adapter: Intel UHD Graphics
    – Network connection type : wired (ethernet)

Secondary Machine
    – Viewer type: Android v0.9.79
    – Network connection type: Wifi

I am not sure that the screen shot will be of any help. Let me know if you need something else.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @mpl,
    ..so you want to use the spacedesk viewer on your samsung tablet as mirror display? and not as extension display? Is that correct?

MPL
    参与者

Hi Lea,

I think you’re correct. The way I used the previous version of Spacedesk was to mirror my Samsung tablet screen on my PC (connected to Zoom).
    With the new version of Spacedesk, the only thing I can do is to extend my PC onto the tablet, which doesn’t meet my needs. Moreover there is an important lag between the PC and the Samsung tablet.

Thank you very much for your help.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @mpl,
    To switch to mirror mode, just open the display settings window on your primary machine then on “Multiple displays” dropdown menu, just select the “Duplicate” option.
    For assistance, please check the Configuration and Settings -> Windows PC (Primary Machine) chapter in our user manual.

MPL
    参与者

Hi Lea,

I tried the “Duplicate” Option. But it doesn’t correspond: my pc screen reflects my tablet screen but I can’t do anything else as my mouse and keyboard are frozen.

You can read here the description of what I am looking for.
    I don’t want to see my tablet screen on my PC screen but I want to be able to share my tablet screen through Zoom.

I hope that my explanations are clearer now.

Kind regards

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @mpl,

..so remote mouse and keyboard input are not working?
    Is spacedesk videowall mode enabled?

Were you able to use spacedesk on the setup you want to do with your tablet and Zoom app before?

MPL
    参与者

Hi Lea,

With the extend mode, the remote mouse and keyboard are working on my tablet.
    The Spacedesk videowall mode is not enabled.

Yes. Before when I opened on an app such as Write on pdf or Samsung Notes on my tablet, it was possible to annote them with the stylus and to share it through Zoom with my students.
    Now the apps on my tablet do not open in the Spacedesk window. So I can’t share them via Zoom.
    The only thing I can do is: open a software on PC and move it on the screen of my tablet. The problem is that is the Windows 10 softwares are not optimized to be used on an Android tablet.

Once again, thank you very much for your involvement to sort out my problem.

Kind regards

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @mpl,
    switching to desktop duplication does not work on your side, right?
    Could you please try to right-click the spacedesk tray icon, then select “Clear All Display Settings”.
    After that please try reconnect the spacedesk viewer app then switch to desktop duplication.

MPL
    参与者

Hi Lea,

Actually I don’t want to duplicated any of my PC screens on my tablet. I only extend my PC display on my tablet and it works properly. But I need to use some Android Apps on my tablet in the Spacedesk viewer. The problem is that I don’t know how to open Android App in the Spacedesk viewer. I can open them outside the Spacedesk viewer but not inside the Spacedesk viewer.

I cleared “all display settings” and reconnected the Spacedesk viewer. Unfortunately it didn’t change anything.

As far as I remember, in the previous version of Spacedesk there was no distinction between Spacedesk between the primary PC (server) and the secondary machine (client).

Thank you very much for your kind help.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @mpl,

But I need to use some Android Apps on my tablet in the Spacedesk viewer. The problem is that I don’t know how to open Android App in the Spacedesk viewer.

This is not possible. spacedesk Viewer app don’t have access to any third party applications installed on your android tablet.
    spacedesk Viewer app only receives Desktop screen update from your server primary machine and sends back remote input(e.g. touch, keyboard) to server primary machine over your local area network.

正在查看 12 个帖子:1-11 (共 11 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。