Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Problem Installation

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    vincent85
    参与者

Good evening, I have a problem with installing the software. Premise initially I had the wrong keys to install the application on the main pc therefore once uninstalled I tried to reinstall but it tells me that another version is already installed (I uninstalled the registration keys and I deleted from the device manager) if I try to continue with the installation the installation state freezes. How can I solved?

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @vincent85,
    For further analysis, could you please send us the following:
    – run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save all information” and send us the output file
    – spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
    – setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF

Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

vincent85
    参与者

here is what is required. Thanks

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @vincent85,

Thank you very much for sending the requested files.

It seems that the previous spacedesk uninstallation is hanging, specifically during spacedesk virtual HID driver unintallation.
    Please try to uninstall the previous spacedesk Driver manually by following the instruction in the Uninstallation on Windows Primary Machine -> Manual Uninstall (Troubleshooting Only) chapter in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/.
    Especially Step 4: Uninstall spacedesk virtual HID Device.

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。