Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Primary Machine Network Detection using two android tablets USB tethered

正在查看 2 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    matmat077
    参与者

Hi, I have an issue using Spacedesk. My Primary Machine is Windows 11. I have two android tablets connected with USB tethering. It always recognizes one of the android tablets and can connect and run well. I previously used Windows 10 and one of your colleagues showed me how to get both tablets working simultaneously by changing the device priority in Windows network setting for the tethered devices and this solved my issue. Although had to be done every time I re-booted. However since then I have updated the software and moved to a Windows 11 Pro machine. Can you please give me the workaround for using the two android tablets as extra displays tethered by USB as its network settings menu is different to the previous os. I love the software and would happily pay for the App as a one off payment to continue to use this great application. Appreciate your hard work developing and providing a really useful resource. Many thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @matmat077,

You can just run the “ncpa.cpl” to open the Network Connections window.
    To set the network adapter priority, just right click the first Remote NDIS adapter -> Properties, click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) -> Properties -> Advanced, uncheck the “Automatic metric” and set the value to any value(e.g. 3), then click OK to finish it.
    Then do the same thing with the other Remote NDIS adapter and make sure it has higher metric value (e.g. 7).

正在查看 2 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。