Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint…) flickering

正在查看 5 个帖子:1-4 (共 4 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    leobuz
    参与者

I’m getting lots of flickering when using Excel and PowerPoint. My office version is 365 and I don’t have any issues when using it in the notebook, just when using spacedesk.

I’ve seem in some forum that from perivous Office version I could try to disable Hardware Acceleration, but in this verison it’s not possible anymore.

Anyone with similar issue? How can I solve that?
    Overall I’m loving spacedesk, but I use a lot Excel and I’m getting a hard time with this.

Hi @leobuz,
    so far, We have tried the Office 365 apps in Windows 11 and iPad 6th Gen with iOS 17.2 and we couldn’t reproduce the flickering issue on our side.
    It may take us some time before we can provide an update, but we will continue investigating this issue.

for now, please send us the Diagnostic logs of this Issue.
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – reproduce the Issue.
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button (if a message box appears, just click No to proceed)
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

leobuz
    参与者

Hello, sorry taking so long to get back with an answer.

I did the procedure and here is the zip file.

Just to let you know, even with the app updated the newest version I still get the issue.

leobuz
    参与者

In last post I attached the file but it was bigger than 512 KB, so I got an error.
    I cerated two zip files now.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Nicole
    管理员

Hi @leobuz,

thank you very much for sending the files.

However, Debugview.log is missing. Please include it in the .zip files.
    If you currently don’t have the Debugview.log, please try to reproduce the issue again using the steps we provided in our previous reply. Make sure that DebugView is available – you may check this under ‘Diagnostic Collection’, otherwise, please download it.

正在查看 5 个帖子:1-4 (共 4 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。