Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Noticeable delay and lag spikes even with tethered usb connection

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-2 (共 2 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    aragubas
    参与者

I’m trying to use my old Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (SM-T110) as a second monitor for my computer to increase my productivity. I have tried using wifi connection for that but its too slow and unstable to be useable, so i found a way to use USB Tethering to connect my tablet to my computer. It worked, pinging the interface gives me <1MS delay, spacedesk is noticeable faster and responsive, but there is still a noticeable lag and the video feed just freezes from time to time. Reducing quality and framerate seems to give similar results;

What can i do to have lower lantency or don’t that these lag spikes. If its possible to remove the lagspikes i will be already satisfied.

Matt
    参与者

Hi @aragubas, I’m interested how did you connect via USB? Just interested.

• 该回复由Matt 于 2年、 6月前 修正。
    aragubas
    参与者

Its a fairly easy thing to do, some android devices has USB Tethering thing that shares the device’s internet via USB, you just have to enable the USB Tethering and connect to your computer and it works. For old devices like the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (SM-T110) you have to download an app to open the usb tethering options (because its hidden feature or idk, it just doesn’t show on settings app)

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-2 (共 2 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。