Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions My screen is still black when connected.

正在查看 6 个帖子:1-5 (共 5 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    michal400
    参与者

Hi, I have a problem that when I connect any device to SpaceDesk on my PC, the screen that is connected stays black even though it does not write Connected display off. But the sound is transmitted but the screen does not. I have Windows 11 and SpaceDesk updated to the latest supported version.
    Any advice?

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @michal400,

Which spacedesk Viewer did you use? Windows or Android?
    And what is the current native screen resolution of your secondary device?

michal400
    参与者

Of course, on a PC with Windows 11 version of Windows Server. My Android device has a resolution (if I remember correctly) of 800×600 and 60Hz.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @michal400,

Thanks for the feedback.

For further analysis, please send us the diagnostic logs of this issue.
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app the shows black screen
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

michal400
    参与者

Finally, I got to it, I did it exactly as you told me so I attach a .zip file with diagnostics to this text.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @michal400,
    Thanks for sending the new diagnostic logs, unfortunately the DebugView log file is missing.
    Please click the Download button beside the DebugView first before switching the Diagnostic Collection ON.

if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app the shows black screen
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button

正在查看 6 个帖子:1-5 (共 5 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。