Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions mouse disappears on primary machine

• 该话题包含 13个回复,7 人参与,最后由abossart 更新于 1年前
正在查看 14 个帖子:1-13 (共 13 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    seanincali
    参与者

Just installed the driver software on my windows 10 pc and the client on my galaxy s4. I basicaly wanted to use the galaxy s4’s touchscreen as the mouse for the windows akin to a pen mouse scenario. That way I can almost use it as a small drawing.

Mouse cursor appears on the client s4 scree, but if I were to move it on the s4, the mouse disappears on the windows monitor.

And on the s4 screen, there is no application that appears, just my window background (which is set to black) and nothing else. no application shortcuts, etc.

Sometimes the mouse will disappear on the s4 also replaced by blue dragging screen. Not sure what causes that.

Any ideas on how to proceed?

spacedesk Renz
    管理员

Hi @seanincali,

Regarding the issue of the client not showing any applications, would you prefer that the client duplicate the main display or extend it? You can find additional help in the User Manual under section “Configuration and Settings” -> “Desktop Extension or Desktop Duplication mirror Settings in Display Control Panel”
    https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual

In addition, the reason why the mouse pointer does not show up whenever you use the viewer is because the action is interpreted as touch input and that hides the mouse cursor. You may check the section “Configuration and Settings” -> “Mouse, Keyboard, Touchscreen And Pen Input” to know more about touch input types for your viewer.

Let us know if you have any other concerns and we’ll be happy to assist you.

• 该回复由spacedesk Renz 于 2年、 3月前 修正。原因: Additional details added
    MaskedNymph
    参与者

A constantly disappearing cursor can be caused by various reasons, making a wide variety of solutions possible.

SkylightPaycard

Rukario
    参与者

maybe a screen drawing pad like XP-Pen artist 12 is better than samsung galaxy s4, it doesn’t have an operating system that will have no conflict with your windows10-pc .

• 该回复由Rukario 于 2年、 2月前 修正。
    seanincali
    参与者

On galaxy s4 android I don’t see any setting control like the one shown on the manual under android viewer section. It shows settings, input device, under manual, about. But on my device it shows the three bar button, and if I click on it, it shows “disconnect, keyboard, audio and minimize.”

did I not get the right version of the softwares?

• 该回复由seanincali 于 2年、 2月前 修正。
    附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    seanincali
    参与者

I’m trying to save some money and get more out of obsolete device still should have some life left in them.

spacedesk Renz
    管理员

Hi @seanincali,

The Settings and Input Devices menus are found in the floating menu button on the Connect to Primary Machine (Server) screen, the screen you see before you connect to a server device. From there, you can see the menus shown in the User Manual.

Let us know if you found it but if not, we’ll be happy to help you.

seanincali
    参与者

if I double click on the windows driver software to start the server, this is what i see.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Renz
    管理员

Hi @seanincali,

The Connect to Primary Machine (Server) screen can be found in your viewer device, in your case, in your Galaxy S4. Upon opening the app, you should be able to see the screen shown on the picture attached. Click on the floating menu on the right side and you’ll be able to see Input Devices there.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    blaze_125
    参与者

Happens to me on a laptop.
    The connection to SpaceDesk Server immediately kills the trackpad and the only way to get a cursor back, is to connect an external mouse to my laptop.

blaze_125
    参与者

Actually… To fix the issue, go to your touchpad settings and enable “leave touchpad on when a mouse is connected”.
    I guess the connection to SpaceDesk creates a virtual mouse that Windows takes too seriously and kills the touchpad for it.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    abossart
    参与者

Same problem – trackpad on my HP Elite is killed immediately when I connect Spacedesk. The trackpoint still works. Seems Spacedesk doesn’t consider all mouse input devices. Please fix

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @abossart,
    Did you try the suggestion above?
    Touchpad settings => enable “leave touchpad on when a mouse is connected”

abossart
    参与者

Super,funktioniert!

Danke!

正在查看 14 个帖子:1-13 (共 13 个帖子)
  • 话题“mouse disappears on primary machine”已关闭,不接受新回复。