Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Missing videowall in Control Panel

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-2 (共 2 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    RoyBautista
    参与者

It was used to be possible to set a customed Videowall in the Control Panel but it is no longer available any option there, as I show in the attached picture. Please, I need your help to see why I don’t have the option to configure a Videowall and how I can solve it.
    Thank you!!

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @roybautista,

It looks like you cleared the spacedesk settings that’s why there’s no more Video Walls underneath the Control.
    To create a new Video Wall, you have to switch ON the Videowall status underneath Videowall Configuration box.
    Upon connecting a viewer/client, click the client connected underneath “Connections Active” and on the right panel, just open the Videowall tab and assign it to a Wall by setting a Wall Index e.g. “1”, then it will create Video Wall1 underneath the Control.

For further assistance, please refer to the Videowall Configuration chapter in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/#item_619.

RoyBautista
    参与者

Thank you so much for your help. I did what you suggested and the result was exactly what I was pursuing.

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-2 (共 2 个帖子)
  • 话题“Missing videowall in Control Panel”已关闭,不接受新回复。