Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Low Bandwidth Issues

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    nickyva
    参与者

I have my very old Kindle Fire HD3 (Generation 3) plugged into my PC with a micro USB and have been experiencing very bad bandwidth issues causing the screen to lag and stutter constantly which confuses me as it is hardwired into my PC with a micro USB. I use it as a secondary display that has widgets on it to help me control my PC with ease and would be very grateful if someone could help assist me in fixing this problem. This issue only occurs after the display has sat for a bit but when I first start it everything is as it should be and functioning just fine.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @nickyva,

Is your spacedesk connected via USB tethering? WiFi? or native USB cable?

There are few more things you can try to improve the performance with spacedesk.
    Please try the suggestions in the performance tuning chapter in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/#item_505.

If the suggestions did not help, please send us the diagnostic files of your primary machine.
    Just open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics -> Save All Information (if message box appears, just click No to proceed).
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Invaliderror
    参与者

I’m seeing the message every now and then both on my PC and the tablet I’m using as the extra screen even when there is nothing displayed on the Spacedesk screen and network bandwidth on my PC is ~40kbps. Even when Spacedesk complains about bandwidth while I am using the extra screen, I’m not noticing any performance issues.

To me, it feels like the warning is most frequently getting tripped when the Spacedesk screen hasn’t been updated in a while, such as when I’m done reading a page and start scrolling down or proceed to the next page. My guess is the warning threshold is so low that Spacedesk complains about “low bandwidth” simply because the tablet and possibly the router’s WiFi have gone into a power-saving state and are taking slightly too long to respond for Spacedesk’s liking.

Since all “low bandwidth warnings” I’m seeing appears to be spurious, I’d like to simply have an option on Windows and Android to silence low bandwidth warnings or some way to raise the threshold that triggers the warning, ex.: give the client-server connection X seconds to clear its backlog before complaining about a slow connection.

Hi @invaliderror,

We just released a new spacedesk Windows Driver which is available on our download page http://www.spacedesk.net
    Please Update your spacedesk Windows Driver to BETA RC 1.0.70 and let us know your feedback about this issue.

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。