Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Loose touch on host

正在查看 2 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    jimovo
    参与者

I can not seem to find any combination of settings that allows me to retain the touch capability of my host PC. Touch is no problem on the attached Samsung tablet. As soon as I connect the tablet and the additional display device activates, I can no longer use touch on the main PC. I have tried disabling all input on the tablet. Any assistance would be appreciated

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @jimovo,

Without spacedesk connected, could you please open the Device Manager on your primary machine, just run devmgmt.msc then check underneath Human Interface Devices if you can find any touch screen device with error (usually it shows a yellow exclamation mark).

For further analysis, please also send us the diagnostic info of your primary machine.
    Just run spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics, then click “Save All Information” button (in case it shows a message box, just click No to proceed).
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

正在查看 2 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。