Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions laptop screen is frozen

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-2 (共 2 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    Tsygaika
    参与者

3-4 seconds after Windows boots, the laptop freezes, while the cursor moves. Restarting the computer does not help. Sometimes it doesn’t hang immediately after reboot, but if you click on some interface element, it freezes again. I think it may be related to the Spacedeck application (startup of the enabling application). Is there any way to fix this? Maybe there is a quick way to turn off the application startup?

Tsygaika
    参与者

I tried to uninstall spacedesk in safe mode, but when deleting, the error “An error has been encountered while installing spacedesk driver” came out. If I restart my computer, I will exit safe mode and find myself in normal Windows mode, where the screen freezes due to spacedesk. What should I do? (windows 11)

spacedesk Marcel
    管理员

First of all: You can always uninstall spacedesk in Safe Mode. Just look at the instruction manual on https://manual.spacedesk.net There is a chapter “UNINSTALL ON WINDOWS PRIMARY MACHINE” and “Troubleshooting Uninstall”.
    Second: Since you are talking about contemporary Windows (Windows 11 or 10), we can hardly imagine how the problem could be related to spacedesk. WDDM IddCx Display Drivers are not known to have such side effects (*). However, if you like we could still analyze details of your case. Then on Monday our team could instruct you how to create and send logfiles.

(*) Only in case of Legacy Windows (8.1 and 7) such a problem could theoretically be related to spacedesk. In rare cases, Legacy WDDM Hook Display Drivers might expose such side effects.

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-2 (共 2 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。