Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Installation failed

正在查看 9 个帖子:1-8 (共 8 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    ANGE_LACO
    参与者

Hi, when i run the installer to install spacedesk the download doesn’t proceed and i got the following error message.
    Help me please!

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Renz
    管理员

Hi @ange_laco,

For further analysis, could you please send us the following:
    – run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save all information” and send us the output file
    – spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
    – setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF
    Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply. Thank you!

ANGE_LACO
    参与者

Here what you asked

ANGE_LACO
    参与者

Should i upload all on a site?…file too large

keith445511
    参与者

When I try to install Ver. 1.0.39
    There is a problem with this Windows Installer package.
    and the installation is interrupted.
    How can I solve this problem?

• 该回复由keith445511 于 2年、 4月前 修正。
    附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    ANGE_LACO
    参与者
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @keith445511,
    Thanks for sending the logs.
    Based on the logs, it seems that you have a previous spacedesk Driver (v1014) installed on your machine.
    Could you please try to uninstall it first via Microsoft Troubleshooter program which you can download here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed-cca7d1b6-65a9-3d98-426b-e9f927e1eb4d

Run the “MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta.diagcab”, select Uninstalling.
    If “spacedesk Windows DRIVER” is not on the program list, just select “Not Listed” then paste the product code of spacedesk_driver_Win_10_64_v1014_BETA.msi here: {8C330294-7E17-42D6-B17F-1D875427F066}

After that, please reboot your primary machine then try again to install the latest spacedesk msi installer from the website.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @ange_laco,

Thanks for sending the requested logs.

It seems that uninstalling the old spacedesk HID driver is hanging.
    This is a known issue in our older version, as a work around, please try to manually uninstall the old spacedesk Driver version on your primary machine before installing the latest version

For assistance, please check Uninstall on Windows Primary Machine -> Manual Uninstall (Troubleshooting Only) chapter in the user manual. https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/#item_518
    PS: Please make sure you do the Step 4: Uninstall spacedesk virtual HID Device (for Windows 10 only).

ANGE_LACO
    参与者

I solved the problem, ty for help

正在查看 9 个帖子:1-8 (共 8 个帖子)
  • 话题“Installation failed”已关闭,不接受新回复。