Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions i have color problem when i connect my tablet

正在查看 6 个帖子:1-5 (共 5 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    KFbtw
    参与者

hi,
    i’ve some issues with spacedesk, i tried to connect my tablet to spacedesk by wifi and usb cable and the color are awfull. my pc has RX 7900XTX and my tablet is a xiaomi pad 5.
    if someone know how i can get good colors thanks a lot

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Nicole
    管理员

Hi @kfbtw,

it seems that you have an AMD Radeon graphics adapter.
    Please try to disable the 10-bit Pixel Format in the AMD Radeon Software settings.
    Just open the Radeon Software window, click the Settings icon on the top right side, then “Graphics” -> “Advanced” -> disable the “10-bit Pixel Format” then reboot your primary machine to apply the changes.
    After that, please try again with spacedesk.

KFbtw
    参与者

Hi,
    i’ve already disable the “10-bit Pixel Format” and it still doesn’t work.

spacedesk Nicole
    管理员

Hi @kfbtw,

did you reboot the primary machine after applying the changes in the AMD Radeon Software?

KFbtw
    参与者

hi,
    yes i’ve done it many times but it keeps not working

spacedesk Nicole
    管理员

Hi @kfbtw,

please try to disable HDR and reboot the machine.

If the problem still persists, please send us a screenshot of the color issue and
    the diagnostic info via spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics (make sure to download first the Debug View).
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (check)
    – Connect your spacedesk Viewer app and reproduce the problem
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF (uncheck)
    – click “Save All Information”
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply OR upload to Dropbox/Google Drive/etc. and send us the link.

正在查看 6 个帖子:1-5 (共 5 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。