Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions I can’t connect using USB

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    HansdieGans
    参与者

Hi @spacedesk Lea,

I have the exact same issue. Tablet (Lenovo TB-J606F) is connectet via USB to my Windwos Laptop. USB Debugging on tablet is ative but when wifi is turned of I can’t find the primary machine. Hope you can help me, since the connection via wifi is very laggy in my case.

I have attached the.zip file.
    Thanks for your help.
    Daniel

HansdieGans
    参与者

Ok, I cant attach the .zip file. It says the file is to big (1.3MB)
    Here is the .log if that helps?!

Update… Also not allowed to upload this kind of file… Do you have an email adress for me?

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @hansdiegans,

spacedesk connection over native android USB debugging is not supported.
    As an alternative you can try either of the following:
    – Android debug bridge cable (requires Android SDK installed on your primary machine)
    – USB tethering connection (if you android tablet supports USB tethering)

For assistance, please check Performance tuning -> Network Bandwidth chapter in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/.

By the way, we have moved your post to a new topic to avoid confusion.

Matt
    参与者

Hi, in case you want to try the Android Debug Bridge Cable connection, just follow the steps below:
    1. Connect your android device via USB and enable the USB debugging in the Developer options on your Android System settings.
    2. Download Android SDK platform tools on your primary machine, then extract it.
    https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
    3. Open command prompt on the primary machine, change the directory to your android SDK platform tools folder, then type the command: adb.exe reverse tcp:28252 tcp:28252
    4. On your Android device, open the spacedesk Viewer app, and make sure to disable the auto-discovery by unchecking the LAN/WiFi box below.
    5. Click the + button, then try to connect to 127.0.0.1 IP address.

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。