Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions how to set the resolution on the AndroidTV

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-2 (共 2 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    cavogaro
    参与者

I have 3 identical AndroidTV two of then are extended desktop, wired with utp cable throught a switch, the main TV has a resolution of 1920×1080 at 60hz, the others one have a resolution of 1280×780 at 30Hz

What do I have to do to put all the extended screens equal to the main one?

Thanks

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @cavogaro,

For clarification, so you want to mirror your main monitor screen to your other Android TV screen, right?

If this is the case, it is possible, just that Windows Display Control Panel/Settings user interface does not support it.
    This applies to spacedesk and all other displays.

We suggest the workaround steps below to mirror your main monitor to all your Android TV screens.
    1. connect your 2 other Android TV, so the setup will be something like this:
    — Android TV #1 – main screen (1920×1080)
    — Android TV #2 – extension (1280×780)
    — Android TV #3 – extension (1280×780)

2. Open spacedesk Driver Console and enable Videowall mode
    3. Assign all clients connected to Video Wall.
    — You will see on Connections -> Active (2 connected), 2 Android TV clients connected, click one of them, then click the Videowall tab in the right panel
    — In Wall Index box, enter any value e.g. “1”, then it will create a Video Wall1 underneath CONTROL
    — Change the dimension (Width:Height) of the client from 1280×780 to 1920×1080
    — Then right-click the other Android TV client below, then select “Assign to Wall1” and also change its dimension too
    4. Change dimension of Video Wall1, by clicking it underneath CONTROL, set the Size (Width:Height) to 1920 : 1080
    5. Open Windows Display Settings, and you will see an extended display (this is the videowall 1), switch it to Duplicate the main display.
    You can do it via Display switch (Windows logo + P hotkey) then select Duplicate.

yarta
    参与者

hello dear
    for connecting the laptop to tv as tv be a second screen should I watch which video or follow which structure?
    i watch some video but most of them about connecting between laptop and…

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-2 (共 2 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。