Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions How to disable “spacedesk Service Tray Application”

正在查看 13 个帖子:1-12 (共 12 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    zirin
    参与者

How to disable the appearance of “spacedesk Service Tray Application” in the taskbar when Windows starts

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    zirin
    参与者

Hello
    I will be very grateful for your help!
    How to disable the appearance of this window (attached a screenshot) when my computer turns on?

• 该回复由zirin 于 2年、 2月前 修正。
    • 该回复由spacedesk Lea 于 2年、 1月前 修正。
    附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @zirin,

spacedesk Service Tray Window can only be hidden during runtime by clicking the View -> Hide taskbar icon -> click “X” button to close.
    It will always pop-up whenever there’s a new viewer connection or after PC restart.

This is the current design in the spacedesk Service Tray to indicate that there’s a new active spacedesk connection (in case there’s an unauthorize connection) since security feature is not yet available.

ladeira42
    参与者

Can’t this be changed? D:
    I hate needing to manually close this tray every single time I start the OS or have some connection issue with the tablet.

Hi @ladeira42,

Unfortunately, the current ‘hide taskbar icon’ feature is the only way to temporarily disable spacedesk Service Tray Window as of now.

HNS2020
    参与者

Amazon application guys! You rock for making this.

But, same issue here. The tray application is quite annoying

sangling
    参与者

I joined the forum to ask to hide this but I accept that it’s a security feature 100%. I would be nice to get it off the task bar though and have it minimise to the Service Tray and remove it from the Taskbar.

Thomas197
    参与者

Correct me, if i am wrong, but a background application should be in the background and not under the aktiv tasks. It should be in the right corner. Every single day i’ll have to open that minimized task, click on View and hide and close. It’s permanent annoying. If i choose HIDE i want to hide that window and i mean forever until that moment i want to unhide it. I don’t want to get asked every day the same question and give the same answer.

jlapp
    参与者

Please please add an option for advanced users to disable this feature. It is extremely annoying.

Hi @zirin, @ladeira42, @hns2020, @sangling, @thomas197, and @jlapp

We just released a new spacedesk Windows Driver which is now available on our download page (http://www.spacedesk.net) This update includes changes for spacedesk Service Tray Window. It can now be hidden and won’t pop up again upon client connection, just right-click on the spacedesk icon inside the system tray -> then choose “Hide Connection Window”.
    Please Update your spacedesk Windows Driver to BETA RC v1.0.71 and let us know your feedback about this update.

Thomas197
    参与者

Hi @spacedesk-christian

I updated instant and the problem has just moved, but is not really fixed. In the taskbar the app still is shown.

Cause: If you check the “Hide Connection Window” that won’t be saved. After a restart the option is unchecked again and you will have to click it again. If that option will saved the problem would be fixed forever. Keep on goin guys, it’s nearly fixed.

Thanx for your support!

Best regards

Hi @zirin, @ladeira42, @hns2020, @sangling, @thomas197, and @jlapp

Further improvements for the Service Tray Window have been included in the new spacedesk Windows Driver, which is now available for download. To try it, please use the same steps mentioned in our previous reply.
    Please Update your spacedesk Windows Driver to BETA RC v1.0.72 and let us know again your feedback about this update.

Thomas197
    参与者

@spacedesk-christian

Perfect job done! Thank you very much. That’s a great improvement!

Greetings

正在查看 13 个帖子:1-12 (共 12 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。