Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Fps drop in firs monitor, when plaing somthing in second monitor.

正在查看 18 个帖子:1-17 (共 17 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    k0lk
    参与者

When i slide chrome to the second monitor, plaing a video, my fps drops in games and the desk strart stutering, if i let chrome in my firs monitor, that dosent happend, the game dosent drop the fps, my firs monitor is 1920×1080, and my secon (leptop) 1366×768, my fist monitor has a refresh rate of 60hz and the second 30. My laptop runs linux, my pc runs windows.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @k0lk,

2 possible reason for slow performance on your side:
    1. HTML5 Viewer
    If you laptop runs Linux, that means you are using spacedesk HTML5 Viewer, correct?
    Keep in mind that this HTML5 VIEWER app on Linux is much slower than our native apps on Android and Windows.
    This is due to technical limitation of HTML5/Javascript.

2. Network connection
    Especially if your machines are connected over wireless network that goes thru the router.
    Please check the chapter “Performance Tuning” in the instruction manual: https://spacedesk.net/user-manual

k0lk
    参与者

ok, thanks, so my pc lags bcs my second monitor runs in html5 viewer?

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

yes, and if you are connected over wireless network then it will probably lag..

k0lk
    参与者

Sorry for being so heavy, I do not want to be left with doubts, the problem is not that the second monitor looks bad or lages. If not, the second monitor lags the whole pc, causing low performance on my pc, when I play a video only, if I leave it with nothing or pause the video on the second monitor, the pc performance does not get worse. Thanks in advance

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @k0lk,
    I see..
    In that case, could you please run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine then select “Save All Information” and send us the Dxdiag.txt file.

k0lk
    参与者

Hi, sorry for responding to late.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    k0lk
    参与者

I am currently ussing reviOs 21h1, its a windows 10 mini os, i dont knowk if that migth be the problem.

k0lk
    参与者

I also tried the android app and it happend the same problem

k0lk
    参与者

In the other file i was ussing my phone as a second monitor,

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @k0lk,
    Thanks for sending the dixdiag info.
    Based on you dxdiag, you have a slightly old processor.
    Could you please open the task manager -> Performance tab and check the CPU if it shows high usage when there’s a video playing on your spacedesk display.
    Please also check the specific CPU usage of spacedeskService.exe in the Processes tab.

k0lk
    参与者

hi, when i have chrome palaign the video in te first monitor, chrome use 11% and 0% spacedesk, when i have chrome plaing the video en the second monitor, its the same, chrome 11% and sapacedesk 0%. Now, when i play a game, and i move my mouse fast, not too fast my fps usage goes to 98%, and space desk stills in 0% usage

k0lk
    参与者

the game usage comes up

k0lk
    参与者

but standind still in the game, while plaing some video in the back ground, fps goes from 110 to 70. Beter then before, beffore whas worst, even worst when moving the mouse, now the fps got more stable

k0lk
    参与者

in multiplayer, its a litlle bit worst, it gets to 60, 50

k0lk
    参与者

but chrome and space desk get still in 11%-0%

k0lk
    参与者

its still a problem

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @k0lk,

the game usage comes up

this is expected since games usually consumes a lot of your resources (memory,cpu usage) – which is not a problem of spacedesk.

in multiplayer, its a little bit worst, it gets to 60, 50

This is also not a spacedesk problem, the multiplayer app consumes high amount of your resources too..

I think the problem here is that you have an old processor with 4 cores only and it limits the performance of your machine.

正在查看 18 个帖子:1-17 (共 17 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。