Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Error when installing spacedesk

正在查看 2 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    Orange Figure
    参与者

Hey, I am getting this error every time I am trying to install spacedesk. The error shown is “An error has been encountered while installing spacedesk driver. Installation will be stopped. Please reboot the machine and run this setup again.” I have rebooted my machine multiple times and still has not worked. This worked before on Windows 10, but as I switched over to Windows 11 it just wouldn’t let me install spacedesk. Is there any solution?

Hi @orange-figure.

Could you please check if there are pending Windows updates in your system settings (or your current update may be lacking some important packages.) If there is, please try to update them and try again with spacedesk.

If that didn’t solve your problem, please provide us with the following files:
    – run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save all information” and send us the output file
    – spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
    – setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF

Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

正在查看 2 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。