Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions ERROR 2-5, 0-5

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    wastanley
    参与者

I used Spacedesk beautifully for 1-day. It worked like a charm. The next day I went to use it it couldn’t find the IP address so I had to try re-loading several times. I also tried downloading Duet Display out of desperation but that didn’t work either. Today, when I try connecting via Spacedesk, the IP address pops up but I’m getting the ERROR CODE: 2-5, ERROR INFO: 0-5 note on the secondary device and a Spacedesk Error note (Error – Duet Display… driver detected).

I’ve uninstalled the Duet Display and it’s no longer showing on my computer and restarted it so that should be gone.

Thanks for any help you can give.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @wastanley,

Please make sure that you are using the most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.33.
    For further analysis, could you please run the spacedesk Driver Console window -> Diagnostics on your primary machine, then follow the steps below:
    – switch Diagnostic ON
    – connect viewer app and reproduce the error 2-5 issue
    – switch Diagnostic OFF
    – click Save All Information
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

wastanley
    参与者

I re-installed Spacedesk and now I’m running version 1.0.35. I am, however, getting the same error.

I’m not sure what you mean about the diagnostics. On the main computer with the driver console, there is a dialog box that only has a Settings option in the top left. When I select that, I can toggle the function ON and OFF or choose Windows Display Control Panel…, Clear All Display Settings, or Hide taskbar icon.

Where would I find the diagnostic option?

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @wastanley,
    I assume your primary machine is either Windows 7 or 8.1, right?
    FYI: spacedesk Driver Console window -> Diagnostics is only available for Windows 10/11 primary machine.

To get the diagnostic logs for Windows7/8.1 machine, please download the spacedesk diagnostic script here, then extract it.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8w439rp66vqbr1/2022_spacedeskDiagnosticTool_Legacy.zip?dl=0

Inside you will find spacedeskDiagnosticTool.cmd, just right-click it then run as administrator.
    This script will start a debug view app to capture spacedesk debug traces. If there’s a pop-up message from DebugView, just press “Agree” to proceed.

On step 4 it will prompt you to reproduce the issue (by connecting the viewer app and wait for the issue to happen), make sure to do this before pressing any key to continue.

After the script is done, a folder will be created on the same folder as the script file which contains various log files that we need for analysis.
    Please right-click it -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。