Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions difficulties adjusting the screen orientation and resolution

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    inakitr89
    参与者

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I’ve encountered while using the Space Desk application. Please I need help.

I am experiencing difficulties adjusting the screen orientation and resolution when connecting an additional screen via Space Desk. I use an android tablet and a windows pc. Specifically, when attempting to change the orientation or resolution of the connected screen through the Windows display settings, the options appear to be locked or inaccessible.

I have tried several troubleshooting steps, including updating graphics drivers, restarting my computer, checking user permissions, and reinstalling the Space Desk application. However, none of these steps have resolved the issue.

It seems that the Space Desk application is preventing me from making changes to the screen orientation and resolution of the connected screen. As these adjustments are essential for my workflow, I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance you can provide to resolve this issue.

Thank you!!

Iñaki

Hi @inakitr89,
    “It seems that the Space Desk application is preventing me from making changes to the screen orientation and resolution of the connected screen”

This is the intended behavior when your Resolution Setting is set to only one of the following:
    – Use native android device resolution
    – Use custom Resolution

If you want to change the resolution in the windows Display Settings
    Please follow the steps below:
    1. Go to Android viewer settings
    2. Under Resolutions Setting
    3. “CHECK BOTH”:
    – “Use native android device resolution ”
    – “Use custom resolution”

inakitr89
    参与者

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response. I have already double-checked the option you mentioned, but it seems the problem persists. I don’t understand why this is happening now because previously, I was able to change the orientation through the Windows system (screen settings), but now it’s blocked. The only change I made to my computer was adding another screen, and since then, it hasn’t been working properly. I was considering resetting the IP internet address as a possible solution, but I’m unsure if that’s the right approach. Additionally, I tried “disabling” the screen in the Windows screen options and then reactivating it, but the issue persists. Although the screen appears as connected and I can move it, the Windows system does detect it properly.

I would greatly appreciate any other tips or help.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Iñaki Turull

Hi @inakitr89,
    Resetting the IP will not help with your current issue,
    have you made sure that you are viewing the spacedesk display in windows settings? to make sure, you can click the “identify” option to know what screen number is your spacedesk device.
    You can also try the “clear spacedesk settings” and “clear windows display settings” in spacedesk console.
    if the issue persist, Could you maybe provide a screenshot of the issue?

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。