Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Connectivity Issues with v2.1.22

• 该话题包含 11个回复,3 人参与,最后由kevinS_24 更新于 1周前
正在查看 12 个帖子:1-11 (共 11 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    kevinS_24
    参与者

After updating to version 2.1.22 the other day, my android device has been experiencing connectivity issues with my computer nearly every time. I restarted both devices and the issue is still here. In case you were wondering, it says connected – display off, but I can still move my mouse to the virtual display and it thinks its still connected.

spacedesk Nicole
    管理员

Hi @kevins_24,

is spacedesk connected via wireless or USB cable connection?

To further analyze the problem, please send us the diagnostics.
    Open spacedesk Driver Console and go to Diagnostics.
    Follow the collection steps, compress and attach the generated folder (.zip) in your next reply.
    In case the folder size exceeds 512KB, upload it in Dropbox/Google Drive/One Drive/etc. and send us a download link.

kevinS_24
    参与者

Wireless

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Nicole
    管理员

Hi @kevins_24,

thank you for sending the diagnostics.
    It seems that there is a connection congestion and the Android viewer app did not respond to the spacedesk server in time.
    Is the spacedesk Android viewer app updated to the latest version?
    Have you tried to connect by USB cable or setup WiFi Direct/WiFi Hotspot?

kevinS_24
    参与者

Yes the android app is fully updated. I have tried the wifi hotspot and it worked for a moment but then did the same thing again.

gabi
    参与者

I just downloaded the driver and app, and everything seams to be working fine, but whenever I try to use the extension function, the screen on my laptop just blackout and the text “connected- display off” shows on my phone’s screen. I already checked everything I could find on console, and did the connections diagnosis, please help me understand what is the issue. (sorry for my grammar, English is not my first language)

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    kevinS_24
    参与者

Hey @spcdsk_nicole,

I wanted to follow up and see if there is any way to resolve this issue.

spacedesk Nicole
    管理员

Hi @gabi,

based on the diagnostics, you have McAfee antivirus installed.
    McAfee on Windows is known to randomly kill and prevent network connections without informing the user.

spacedesk Nicole
    管理员

Hi @kevins_24,

does the problem only happen in one of your devices (TB-X704V)?
    Is there maybe an antivirus installed on this device?
    If you still have the spacedesk driver v2.1.21 installer, you may revert to this version.

kevinS_24
    参与者

Hi @spcdsk_nicole,

This issue seams to have resolved itself. No anti-virus besides windows defender on my pc and nothing on the tablet. If this issue comes back, I will let you know.

kevinS_24
    参与者

Nevermind, it was only working for a little but but is not working anymore.

kevinS_24
    参与者

It is working fine on my phone for now and just the tablet that is having issues.

正在查看 12 个帖子:1-11 (共 11 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。