Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Connection error on HTML5 Viewer on Mac

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-2 (共 2 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    Beckett
    参与者

Having an issue when trying to connect to my Macbook Air using the HTML5 Viewer. Hadn’t had this issue before until using the current network I’m on. I get the error: “Could not connect. Connection Timeout. Make sure your Server-IP is correct.” I’ve uninstalled, reinstalled, etc on the host machine (Windows 10 PC) and cleared Cache, etc on 2nd machine (Macbook). As I mentioned, had not had this problem until using it on this current network.

Beckett
    参与者

I can connect using my PC’s hotspot however the connection is quite laggy compared to using a regular network. No third-party firewalls, VPNs, it’s set to a private network. The network is a hotel/apartment network where I have to login through a portal however both machines are logged into the 802.1x network.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @beckett,

We have similar reports regarding connection problem when using public wireless network.
    Typically we cannot troubleshoot networks in public places.
    We assume that one reason might be the hotel’s wireless router settings could have wireless isolation enabled.
    With this settings, it will prevent direct communication between the connected devices/machines.

You might need to setup your own private network between your Mac and Windows primary machine in order to connect spacedesk (e.g. WiFi Direct/Hotspot).

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-2 (共 2 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。