Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Connected – Display Off on Mirror mode

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    SP
    参与者

Hi,

I have a Windows 10 Pro, i5 intel as primary monitor and an iPad 10th generation, with iOs 15.5. Expand screen perfect, but mirror screen put my iPad in black witt the following message: Connected – Display Off

Best,

SP

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @sp,

For analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs of this issue.
    Please follow the steps below:
    – open spacedesk Driver console app -> Diagnostics
    – click the “Download” button for Debug View, once the Debug View becomes available proceed to next step
    – switch Diagnostic ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – connect your iOS viewer app and reproduce the issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

By the way, we moved your post to a new topic to avoid confusion.

SP
    参与者

Hi,

The diagnostics

• 该回复由SP 于 2年、 1月前 修正。
    附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @sp,

Thanks for sending the diagnostic info.
    Based on the logs, you have an old Intel graphics adapter with WDDM 1.1.
    Desktop Duplication on primary machine is not supported if you have an old version of graphics adapter with less than WDDM 2.0 version.
    Just download the latest driver version from Intel website OR if it did not work try to downgrade the graphics driver to Microsoft Basic Display driver via device manager.

Please take note that downgrading to Microsoft Basic Display driver might introduce another problem in spacedesk e.g. device error code 43 in spacedesk Graphics Adapter in device manager.

For more info please check the Troubleshooting -> Known Issues, Problems and Limitations -> Windows 10 Desktop Duplication (mirror) option not available chapter in user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/#item_484.

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。