Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Connected – Display Off

正在查看 19 个帖子:1-18 (共 18 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    eljuan
    参与者

Hi guys

Someone can help me with this ? I can’t connect and i have Connected display off !!

This is the debug report !

Thanks

DBG] SimConnect error.
    00000002 14:24:34 [16604] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.
    00000003 14:24:34 [16604] at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR(Int32 errorCode)
    00000004 14:24:34 [16604] at Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.SimConnect..ctor(String szName, IntPtr hWnd, UInt32 UserEventWin32, WaitHandle hEventHandle, UInt32 ConfigIndex)
    00000005 14:24:34 [16604] at FlightStreamDeck.SimConnectFSX.SimConnectFlightConnector.Initialize(IntPtr Handle) in D:\Hy\Codes\_nguyenquyhy\FlightStreamDeck\FlightStreamDeck.SimConnectFSX\SimConnectFlightConnector.cs:line 138
    00000006 14:24:34 [16604] at FlightStreamDeck.AddOn.MainWindow.InitializeSimConnectAsync(SimConnectFlightConnector simConnect) in D:\Hy\Codes\_nguyenquyhy\FlightStreamDeck\FlightStreamDeck.AddOn\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 114

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @eljuan,
    The traces you posted does not show any spacedesk traces.
    Could you please download the spacedesk diagnostic script here, then extract it.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8h5llgi8c2ig3g/2021_spacedeskDiagnosticTool.zip?dl=0

Inside you will find spacedeskDiagnosticTool.cmd, just right-click it then run as administrator.
    This script will start a debug view app to capture spacedesk debug traces.
    On step 5 it will prompt you to reproduce the issue (by connecting the viewer app and wait for the issue to happen), make sure to do this before pressing any key to continue.
    After the script is done, a folder will be created on the same folder as the script file which contains various log files that we need for analysis.
    Please right-click it -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

eljuan
    参与者

Hi Lea

thanks for help

the fact is that i’m using 4 tablets like secondary devices. and 3 are working.
    the 4th says me “connected display off”

when i click on your file spacedeskDiagnosticTool.cmd, all the tablest were disconnected and when i restart the 4 tablets, all the 4 were ok .. strange.

sometimes i have disconnections one one of my tablet.. why ? the network is ok.

thanks in advance !!

eljuan
    参与者

here my file.

thanks !!

i can’t more . it’s always one or two tablets or sometimes the 4 …. i have no solution !

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @eljuan,

Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs, but it seems there are various log files that are missing.
    The process is to run first the spacedeskDiagnosticTool.cmd (before connecting all the viewers) because it involves spacedeskService restart that’s why all the connected viewer were suddenly disconnected.

Currently cannot analyze it since it only has the dxdiag info.
    The script should generate various log files that we need for analysis.
    Could you please try again?
    Run first the spacedeskDiagnosticTool.cmd, then on step 5 it will pause that’s where you should connect all 4 viewers then try to reproduce the issue before pressing any key on the console window for the script to proceed.

Please also update your current NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER graphics adapter to latest version.
    You can download their latest driver installer from their website or via Nvidoa GeForce Experience window.

eljuan
    参与者

3 of them were ok and one was unable to connect !!

last drivers of the GPU are installed.

here the files

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    eljuan
    参与者

and after 2 minuts all of them were “Connected -Display off”. All tablets are in version 0.9.81 and primary machine 1.0.18

eljuan
    参与者

one was disconnected by the error code 2-5-6
    error info : 0-5-8

eljuan
    参与者

for information : when i connect a device i always heard the sound of the connection in windows and it’s always connected -display off.
    After reboot i can connect 1 (or 2 or 3 or sometimes the 4) but when 1 device is display off (generally less than 1 minut) all the devices turns off in display off .

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @eljuan,
    Thanks for sending a new diagnostic logs. We are currently analyzing it.
    Do you have Nvidia Surround activated?
    Did you intend to use spacedesk videowall mode?
    Can you quickly try with videowall mode disabled?

eljuan
    参与者

Hi lea

yes i have nvidia surround activated because i have a 3 screen

i intend to use space desk with videowall mode on the file you received before

here the new file without videowall mode (the problem is the same)

thanks for your help !

• 该回复由eljuan 于 2年、 8月前 修正。
    附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @eljuan,
    Thanks for the feedback.
    We will analyze this new diagnostic logs.
    With this new logs, you only have 1 spacedesk viewer connected with display off, right?

In the meantime, could you please try the steps below:
    – On videowall engine window, please click the “Connected to DESKTOP-CJD43MR” on tree view, then on left panel, click the “Clear Settings”.
    – the click the spacedesk server window -> Settings -> Clear All Display Settings
    – run services.msc, find spacedeskService the restart it
    After steps above, please try again with spacedesk.

eljuan
    参与者

Hi lea

your solution is working well !! thanks !!

now an other problem ! when one device disconnect with this message :

error code : 2-5-6

all the others devices crash and disconnect too ! (and after all are in Connected -display off again )

what is this message ?

thanks !

eljuan
    参与者

it seems now that the problem for recconect is in the devices because your method works well but now i have one tablet which doesn’t want to connect anymore .. (always the same)

i know that it’s working because i reach to connect it but it’s always in display off right now !!

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @eljuan,
    Thanks for the feedback.

now an other problem ! when one device disconnect with this message :
    error code : 2-5-6
    all the others devices crash and disconnect too ! (and after all are in Connected -display off again )

Could you please send us the new diagnostic logs during this scenario?

eljuan
    参与者

apologize for delay. i was not in home the all week end !!

i will send you the diagnostic if i have the same problem asap

eljuan
    参与者

here the diag with the problem !!

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @eljuan,
    The diagnostic logs size reaches the maximum allowed size.
    Can you try to split it into two zip files instead?

eljuan
    参与者

will try .. but after lot of tests my conclusion is that the problem is from the device. i have to try with a new one in order to understand if it’s this particular device or if it’s because of 4 devices simmultannetly connected !!
    with the other 3 no problem.

i’ll let you know !

正在查看 19 个帖子:1-18 (共 18 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。