Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions computer crashes on install?

正在查看 13 个帖子:1-12 (共 12 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    bigk64
    参与者

Okay loved this program when working. Tried using in Dec. and updated first. Ever since then I have had an issue. At this point I have the icon that brings up the console, but nothing seems to be working and will not connect to devices. Tried to uninstall, spacedesk is not in app list (so can’t uninstall) tried several ways found on internet but cannot find program listed to uninstall anywhere. When I try to reinstall or update from console computer crashes and restarts. I am using windows 11 any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

• 该话题由bigk64 于 6月前 修正。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @bigk64,

Please try to uninstall the spacedesk manually via documentation:
    1. Troubleshooting Uninstall chapter https://manual.spacedesk.net/TroubleshootingUninstall.html

2. If #1 did not help, then please try Manual Uninstall (Troubleshooting Only) chapter https://manual.spacedesk.net/ManualUninstallTroubleshootingOn.html

Please reboot your primary machine (after #1 or #2) and try to re-install spacedesk by downloading the most recent spacedesk Driver from the website.

If you still encounter a PC crash while installing, please send us the following for further analysis:
    – run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save All Information”, save the output file (dxdiag.txt)
    – spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
    – setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF
    – most recent dump file (*.dmp) of your BSOD with spacedesk which is located in C:\Windows\minidump folder.

bigk64
    参与者

here are the files ask for.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    bigk64
    参与者

here

bigk64
    参与者

sent in email also?

bigk64
    参与者

Not sure how to send you other files?

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @bigk64,
    Please save all the requested files in one folder then right-click “Send to” -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then send us the *.zip file.

bigk64
    参与者

here they are.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @bigk64,
    Thank you very much for sending the requested files.

Based on the dump file you sent, no spacedesk driver is involved in the system crash.
    The crash is caused by this driver – “chdrvr01.sys”.
    It is a CH Products driver installed in your primary machine.
    Please refer to the dump analysis file we attached to this reply.

To further analyze, please also send the setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF.
    Please save it also in zipped folder.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    bigk64
    参与者

here is the setupapi file.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @bigk64,
    Thank you for sending the file.

Have you already checked the crashing (CH Product) driver that we mentioned?
    It’s the driver for joysticks and other control devices. Maybe you can try to repair this driver or update it.

bigk64
    参与者

Ok checked CH Product driver did not see a repair option so I disabled it Spacedesk worked fine. CH product said it was all up to date. So, I uninstalled and reistalled CH Product. Once I Turn on Spacedesk computer crashes. So, for some reason CH product drivers and Spacedesk drivers will not work together. Any ideas?

spacedesk Marcel
    管理员

This is definitely a problem of CH Products joystick driver. Their chdrvr01.sys is crashing the PC with a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death). We had similar reports before. In which way this is related to spacedesk or even any other additional Indirect Display we cannot tell. We cannot troubleshoot or fix other companies’ broken drivers. Please report this to CH Products (an APEM Group Company). They are the only ones who can fix their own product.

正在查看 13 个帖子:1-12 (共 12 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。