Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Color profile switch

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    rhoads
    参与者

This software is amazing, and I think it will bring an old tablet back to life.
    However, I am encountering a strange error. Whenever I connect my secondary monitor (running Windows on host and Android on the secondary monitor), my main monitor’s color profile changes, turning all whites a little grey except for the mouse pointer.
    When I turn off the secondary monitor, the main monitor goes back to normal whites. I have checked the Windows color profiles, but I can’t see any changes to the profile settings when I turn the secondary monitor on or off.
    This issue does not occur when I use another regular secondary physical monitor plugged directly into my video card.
    Do you have any ideas on how to debug or fix this?

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @rhoads,
    Do you have Night-light or maybe HDR enabled on your main monitor?

rhoads
    参与者

I don’t, but I figured out what is going on. The issue is with f.lux, an app that automates a night-light like feature. They also had issues with other virtual/secondary display apps like displaylink. It looks like that in that case it is an issue with display link, check this example: https://www.displaylink.org/forum/showthread.php?t=68201

Do you think that is an issue with spacedesk or with f.lux? Can I help in any way?

Hi @rhoads,

We were able to somehow reproduce the same scenario you are experiencing with f.lux, it seems that f.lux is the one causing this issue. may we know if the issue is still happening on your side? If yes, can you please see if there’s a checked display in the disable menu of f.lux?

Just follow the steps below:
    – connect your android phone and main monitor with spacedesk
    – open f.lux
    – go to f.lux menu which can be found in the upper left corner of f.lux window
    – check the ‘disable’ option for a checked display
    – If there’s a checked display, please uncheck all of it and then try to disconnect/connect your Android device again
    – your display settings should now stick with just one color with/without spacedesk.

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。