Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Cluttering

正在查看 10 个帖子:1-9 (共 9 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    kergekacsa
    参与者

1.) One issue got into the last version if the desktop app: you cannot minimize the app totally anymore, it stays on the tray. It is very annoying, I had to switch back to the prev version.
    It would be perfect if we could set up for never to show up. Or at least if we could minimize to the right corner manually again.

2.) In nov 2023 in the iphone/ipad app a non-hideable button appeared which made my usage (uncluttered, clean second monitor to my laptp) unfeasable. Sadly, this is a dealbreaker for me, I have to switch to another solution. 🙁

Is there a chance to revert these changes or at least to turn them off manually?

mooh
    参与者

I second 2.)

When using spacedesk viewer on an Iphone the size of the screen is already quite limited and the button (white rectangle with 3 lines) takes even more space away.
    As is it doesn’t even add any new functionality as the only real option it provides, besides minimizing and closing the menu, is to disconnect the device, which is still possible and quicker by pinching the screen with two fingers. The button got introduced with Version 1.0.55 of the IOS Viewer App.

I would love to have the option to hide it via a toggle or something in the options menu.

Hi @kergekacsa, @mooh,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
    For #2, we have now forwarded this to our iOS developer, we will update you once progress has been made.

@kergekacsa
    , For #1, could you please be a little more specific about this desktop app you are referring to? it would be very helpful if you could provide a screenshot too.

kergekacsa
    参与者

Hi @Christian,

Thank you for the reply! 🙂

I’m referring this desktop app which previous version had the option to hide the app from the taskbar but in the newest app there no such option for this so the app stays on the taskbar taking up space from the actually used apps.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。

Hi @kergekacsa,

I see, there is actually an option to hide the tray app from the taskbar, you just have to go to the System tray (the little arrow at the bottom right side of the screen). you will then see the spacedesk Icon > Right click and click “Hide Connection Window” This will allow the spacedesk tray app to permanently be hidden inside the windows system tray.
    Please see the attached screenshot for further assistance.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    kergekacsa
    参与者

Hi @Christian,

Ah, thanks, it’s really there, I missed it.
    You’ve already solved half of my problems, good job! 😉

Hi @kergekacsa, @mooh,

We have released a new spacedesk iOS viewer v1.0.56 on the playstore.
    this release includes the option to disable the floating menu in the settings.
    please update your viewers and let us know if there’s still any problem on your side.

mooh
    参与者

Hey Christian, wow that was quick! Thank you very much your help and the update. I will let you know if there are any issues.

kergekacsa
    参与者

That was fast and working perfectly!
    Thank you very much, nice work!!

No problem, Glad it worked out for you!
    We will now close this topic. In case you encounter any spacedesk related issues, just let us know and we’ll be happy to assist you.

正在查看 10 个帖子:1-9 (共 9 个帖子)
  • 话题“Cluttering”已关闭,不接受新回复。