Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Can’t connect iPad Pro 13-Inch (M4) to Windows 10 PC

• 该话题包含 6个回复,3 人参与,最后由joseechc 更新于 2周前
正在查看 7 个帖子:1-6 (共 6 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    evesmith23
    参与者

I heard about this app when searching for an option to use my iPad Pro as a second monitor for my work PC and got everything downloaded but I’m not sure my PC has the right specs. I connected my iPad to the PC via USB and there was a warning that popped up on the PC saying something about not enough power and my wireless mouse and keyboard stopped working (have to use a Bluetooth dongle that came with the mouse/keyboard combo). The iPad Pro is running iPadOS 17.6.1 and the PC specs are Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz, Installed RAM 8.00GB, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. Windows specs are Windows 10 Pro, version 22H2, OS build 19045.4780, Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19060.1000.0.

spacedesk Nicole
    管理员

Hi @evesmith23,

your Windows machine specs fit the system requirements of spacedesk.
    We are not aware of any issue about not having enough power when using USB cable connection in spacedesk.
    Does this not happen when simply charging the iPad device through the PC or plugging another USB device?

evesmith23
    参与者

I can’t even simply charge the iPad because of the not enough power warning. The only cable I have at the office is a USB-C to USB-C that I have to use a USB-C to USB adapter to plug it into the tower. I’ve also noticed that no matter if my other peripherals (mouse and keyboard) are bluetooth or corded, plugging in the iPad to the tower causes them to not work and I have to force a restart with the iPad unplugged to get anywhere. I will see if I have a USB-C to USB at home over the weekend and try that on Monday to see if that makes a difference.

spacedesk Nicole
    管理员

Hi @evesmith23,

if the warning still shows even without spacedesk, then this might be a Windows OS or hardware issue.

evesmith23
    参与者

Understood. I was able to get the iPad to connect to spacedesk with a USB-C to USB and didn’t get the not enough power warning but noticed the iPad said “Not Charging”. There seemed like a lot of lag on the mouse/pointer. Any thoughts? I’m not able to connect over WiFi because the PC is a desktop with a wired internet connection.

spacedesk Nicole
    管理员

Hi @evesmith23,

does it also lag while dragging a window or video playback on the spacedesk display?
    It is unusual to have performance issues when connecting by USB cable.
    Maybe try to plug it to a USB3.0 port of the Windows machine?
    The Performance Tuning topic of our user manual might also help
    (https://manual.spacedesk.net/PERFORMANCETUNING.html).

joseechc
    参与者

Hola si quieres conectar tu Ipad como segundo monitor sigue estos pasos. Para que se pueda conectar:
    – La PC debe tener instalada el Space Desk Driver Software (Primary PC) (Muy importante) (No se instala el Space Desk del microsoft Store, Se intala el driver de la página https://www.spacedesk.net/)
    – El Ipad debe tener instalado el Space Desk Viewer Sotware (appstore).

Por otro lado, la PC debe estar conectada a la misma red de internet que la que tiene el ipad

No necesitas ningun cableado para conectar el ipad como segundo monitor para la pc, funciona solo por la red WiFi, sin cables. Así yo conecto mi IPAD.

正在查看 7 个帖子:1-6 (共 6 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。