Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Can not see Assign to wall in video wall engine

正在查看 7 个帖子:1-6 (共 6 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    Soli
    参与者

Hi,
    I have done all setting and got the extended desktop on my android devices. everything works well with extended display. Now I want to create a video wall but when right-click on the name of my android clients I see just “delete” item and can’t seeing “Assign to wall..”.
    Kindly guide me “how to create a video wall..?” and Assign the clients to it.

Kind Regard’s
    Solomon

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @soli,
    To assign to wall for the first time, you should set it manually in the Wall Index text box of the connected client.
    For assistance, please check Video Wall Configuration -> Video Wall Operation chapter in our user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/.

Soli
    参与者

Hi Lea
    Thank you for replying my topic.
    Of course, I entered a number manually but, not saved. By clicking on any other clients the settings for the last one will vanished, and fields will be cleared automatically.
    Please let me know how to save the maually entered data to create different groups of monitors belonging a Wall.

Kind Regards
    Solomon

Soli
    参与者

Hi
    It was my fault, It works!!
    Thanks

Soli
    参与者

Hi Lea,

As video wall feature I expected to see a distributed picture among displays but, all shows the same extended desktop. How can I distribute extended desktop among displays in each wall?

Kind Regard’s
    Solomon

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @soli,
    To setup a proper videowall with all the assigned clients, you have to manually set the X and Y position/coordinates of each clients.

Soli
    参与者

Hi Lea

Thank you for your reply. I have done it.
    Very useful App. works great!!

Kind Regard’s
    Solomon

正在查看 7 个帖子:1-6 (共 6 个帖子)
  • 话题“Can not see Assign to wall in video wall engine”已关闭,不接受新回复。