11月 15, 2022 9:46 上午 #9712
one iPad mini5 and one surface go, same lan and open blue_tooth, iPad can not find Pc server, try to manually add pc ip, but long time no response! pc software can pass the fire wall.
附件:您需要登录才能查看附件。11月 15, 2022 9:52 上午 #9716
Please check the following:
– check your iPad Settings -> Privacy -> Local Network, if spacedesk is on the list and enabled
– if you have third party antivirus or firewall, please make sure that you have spacedesk or C:\Windows\system32\spacedeskService.exe added in the exception list to allow incoming and outgoing connection
– if you have VPN (Virtual Private Network) active, try to disable it
– if your connecting over wireless network, please make sure your wifi router has client isolation disabled
– if your current Network profile in your primary machine is Public, please try to switch it to Private in Windows Settings -> Internet & Network
For further assistance, please refer to Troubleshooting -> Network Connection chapter in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/11月 15, 2022 9:58 上午 #9717
But Another big iPad can connected well, what’s the problem?11月 15, 2022 10:07 上午 #9719
An interesting things is use the web page iPad mini5 can connect to pc server but not use app11月 15, 2022 10:10 上午 #9720
You stupid just copy and paste! Not concerned the question!11月 16, 2022 1:08 上午 #9726
It seems that it’s a network discovery issue in our iOS viewer app which happens in some iOS devices.
For now, we still don’t have a fix for this issue and we still cannot reproduce it on our side.
We have received similar bug reports from various users before.
And one of them actually might have a valid explanation about this issue.
If your iOS device (iPad mini5) was from Mainland China, spacedesk native app might not have a permission for networking.
here’s the link of the user’s post: https://forum.spacedesk.netforums/topic/spacedesk-app-has-no-permission-for-networking-on-region-specific-ios-device/11月 28, 2022 7:34 上午 #10849
Could you please try the suggestion in this post – https://forum.spacedesk.netforums/topic/unable-to-connect-on-ios-devices-solved/
Then let us know if it helps.