Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Bug: Flipped Display – screen update, laggy mouse

正在查看 8 个帖子:1-7 (共 7 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    noroom
    参与者

@spacedesk-christian: +1, I’m also experiencing bugs with the Flipped Display setting of Videowall. I’m using spacedesk to extend my screen via USB to a Galaxy S21 Ultra, but the same issues reproduce with an S20 and an S22. Everything works fine if Flipped Display is disabled.

Like Yikes2000, the cursor movement is very laggy for me. My guess is that there is logic that issues fast refreshes when screen contents change, but that logic isn’t taking the flipped screen into account, so the fast refreshes are happening on the wrong side of the screen, and we only get the slow (~1s) refreshes instead.

If I load up a full screen video on spacedesk, then cursor movement is smooth. If the video is only playing on half the screen, only *the other half* will have smooth cursor movement. If there’s a focused window and you spam the Windows key (or maybe Control), you can trigger some refreshes too.

I recorded a 1 minute video to show some of the issues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7CKLGBO9Lg. In this video you can see that the window only begins showing up after it has crossed into the left side of the spacedesk screen, and the further left it goes, the more content it shows on the right side of the spacedesk screen.

Hi @noroom,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We were able to reproduce it and are working on a solution. We’ll keep you updated on the progress and let you know once a fix is available.

noroom
    参与者

Thrilled to hear, and hope my contribution made it easy for you to investigate. Looking forward to a fix. I would appreciate it if someone could tag me or respond to this thread once you have a build for me to try out.

PS: Thank you for splitting this into a dedicated thread, I wasn’t sure which option would be preferred.

noroom
    参与者

Hi @spacedesk-christian, I hope you’re doing well. I wanted to follow up on the bug I reported at the end of May.

I was wondering if there has been any progress on the fix or if there are any other updates available; I’m really looking forward to seeing the improvements to the teleprompter scenario. Otherwise, if there is anything else I can do to help, please let me know. Thanks!

Hi @noroom,

The fix for this Issue will be available in the next version release.
    We will inform you as soon as it becomes available for install.

Hi @noroom,

Any news about the Issue?
    FYI: Please be informed that we just released a new spacedesk Windows Driver which is now available on our download page http://www.spacedesk.net
    Please Update your spacedesk Windows Driver to BETA RC v1.0.70 and let us know your feedback about this issue.

noroom
    参与者

I just finished setting up the new version. I went from 1.0.67 to 1.0.70, and the scenario I described in my original post works really well now. Regardless of whether there are any other screen updates or not, I’m able to move my cursor across the extended screen very smoothly, with minimal lag.

I would consider this issue resolved. Thank you for circling back!

Hi @noroom,

We are glad to hear that it is now working on your end. We will now close this topic.
    In case you encounter any spacedesk-related issues, just let us know and we’ll be happy to assist you.

正在查看 8 个帖子:1-7 (共 7 个帖子)
  • 话题“Bug: Flipped Display – screen update, laggy mouse”已关闭,不接受新回复。