Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions bsod – spacedesk driver update 1.0.33 -> 1.0.34

正在查看 5 个帖子:1-4 (共 4 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    el_viejo
    参与者

i just did install 1.0.34 over 1.0.33 and got a bsod (see attached screenshot). after reboot i started the installation all over again and it went through the installation process without errors. so everything is fine but just to let you know.

if you need further information i.e. log files you are welcome.

thanks a lot for this great tool.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Marcel
    管理员

Thank you very much for reporting this. This BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) clearly points at the NVIDIA Graphics Adapter Driver (nvlddmkm.sys) as culprit. Could you check the current NVIDIA Graphics Driver version and report it? In any case it is usually best to update the NVIDIA graphics driver to the newest version from the NVIDIA website.

el_viejo
    参与者

according to my geforce experience app i have installed the most current version:

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    nhan
    参与者

Still has this issue. Very annoying bug for a great app. I’m using a Dell XPS 10th gen Intel chip (Intel Integrated GPU, no NVIDIA GPU) with Samsung Tab S7+

• 该回复由nhan 于 1年、 7月前 修正。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @nhan,

Did you install the latest spacedesk Driver v1056?
    Did you update your GPU driver (Nvidia + Intel)?

For analysis, could you please send us the following:
    – most recent dump (*.dmp) file of your BSOD located in C:\Windows\Minidump folder
    – diagnostic info folder generated on spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics -> Save All Information button

PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

正在查看 5 个帖子:1-4 (共 4 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。